I

The cold moon light makes little goosebumps on my body. It's bitter cold. Lying there on the floor medal raftors crushing my lower half. It's hard to breathe. I wheeze in and out trying to keep a steady rhythm. “Help! Help me” I screamed as loud as I could, trying not to cry. 
“God please help me!” I yelled as tears started running down my face. I tried to reach down and find my phone. I felt it but I couldn’t quite reach it. 
“Eghh I can’t do this, someone please anyone!” I started to grab some broken dry wall to throw at something that will be loud. Once again I tried to reach down and grab my phone. I managed to grasp it with my finger tips, and dialed 911. 
“911 what's your emergency?” the operator said. “Hi hi hi, Yes i need help” 
“Ma’am what's the emergency?” Her words made me start crying again. “I-I’m stuck I don’t know where I am but it collapsed. I'm stuck, I can't feel my legs.” 
“Ma’am what's your name? We are tracking your location as we speak now.” “I-im Mara”
“Hi Mara im Susan I’m going to need you to stay calm you sound like you're having a little bit of trouble breathing. I need to know if you're in any pain?” her voice was soothing. “My.. My head hurts and I have a pretty nasty cut on my arm” 
“Ok hun you're doing great i'm going to need you to stay on the phone with me don’t hang up. Do you remember anything before what happened now?”  She asked. “I was at a club with my friends, you have to call them please, they're going to be worried sick. Please I beg of you” I heard her take a deep breath. 
“Here's what I can do for you. I'm going to have my colleague Matt right here connect them to a call. With us?” she said. “Ok my address is 1135 rantuck avenue los angeles” I said. She found my house number when she looked up the address. “Hello Mara is that you!” I heard a cat yell frantically. “Cat,” I said, crying. “Mara, I need you to stay calm, remember.” Susan said. I wanted to cry all I wanted more than anything was to be home with my friends in my bed. With my boyfriend. “Is- is Elijah there?” I asked. I heard her call him over. “Baby is that you” His voice was so worried and scared it broke me. “Mara’s been in an accident we’re guessing someone at the club you went to slipped something in her drink and took her with them. We've found her location and we're sending out all units right now.” Susan said. “Baby are you ok?” Elijah asked again. “No, No i'm not. I'm scared. And suddenly really, really tired” 
“No, don't go to sleep!” Cat yelled. I can tell everyone was gathered around the phone. The tears started to pool down my face even more. “Help me” I whispered. “Mara the units are only two minutes North of you stay put” Susan said.  After she said that I slowly drifted to sleep. Shivering.