V: Matching tattoos

When I woke up Val, and Cat were up sitting at the table drinking coffee just staring at me. “SHE’S ALIVE!” Val yelled, laughing her ass off. 

“What time is it?” I groaned, getting up, almost falling over my feet. 

“A little after 10” Cat said, handing me coffee. 

“Now hurry your ass up, I wanna go to hot topic” She demanded. I hurried and got dressed and made a bagel before going to the mall. We went to many places from Spencer's to homegoods. Grabbing practically anything we found cute. 

In the end we only got four or five outfits for ourselves. “Hey guys what if we got power puff girl tattoos? Each of us gets one” Cat asked, smiling. I think she was joking to see our reactions. 

“I’m down,” I said. Val shook her head and agreed   

We walked into the parlors and told them what we intended on getting. They set us up in a room that looked very rustic.  Each of us got the image printed on us with a transfer solution. We decided I'd get Bubbles, Cat would get Blossom and Val would get Butter cup. Val went first. Then another guy with tattoos all over his body came in to start on Me and Cat. I took my phone out to record this moment. “Hashtag Tattoos!” I yelled and Cat and Val did the same. I posted it to tiktok. 

After around 20-minutes of them working on my arm I called Kiri and Elijah on a group call. Elijah was the first one to answer. “Why are there tears in your eyes?” He asked as I turned the camera  and showed him. “It doesn’t hurt my eyes are just watering, It doesn’t feel like the first one I got” 

“Is that a power puff girl?” He asked.

 “Yeah, I got bubbles because my head is a wind tunnel cat’s getting blossom because she always knows what to do and Val she’s getting a Butter cup because she's the protective one. It was cats Idea I liked it” Then Kiri joined

 “Hey I saw your story and I wasn’t invited?!” They said, Me , Cat and Val all chuckled.

¨We were only supposed to go to hot topics and Spencer's for clothes” It took another 2 hours for them to finish with all of us. When we got home I started packing and Val ordered taco bell. 

As we were eating Val ran into another room and grabbed a bottle of champagne, and glasses. “To us for not giving a shit what others think” She said before we clink glasses together. 

Around Seven pm I decided to invite Kiri to come hang out. Like normal they were late. 

“Hey shit heads,  wait no one said there’d be alcohol?” they said.

 “I have to drive home tonight,” they added. 

For a while we danced and applauded each other and just laughed over stupid things. “Hey give me a minute, I have some whiskey and coke in my trunk I'll go get it!” Kiri said 

“But you have to drive home!” I yelled as they already got up and to the door.

“Screw that! Plus I already know you're gonna take me home sweetheart so why worry~” Cat and Val let out a crazy laugh and almost jumped at me when I flipped everyone off. 

“That bitch” I mumbled.  Kiri came back a few minutes later with the whiskey, and grabbed some shot glasses from the cabinet. 

“By the way what's going on with you and Buckleman” they asked as they sat back down. 

“His name’s Elijah and nothing, why?” I replied. 

“Because I heard you cheated on me with him,” they said jokingly.