ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

╔ ══════ • ══════╗
3
╚ ══════ • ══════╝

╔ ══════ • ══════╗3╚ ══════ • ══════╝

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

The ocean water was much calmer this morning then it was last night. Everyone was out of their rooms by now, Serenity peacefully sitting on the cushions of the yacht, she had decided to change into more suitable clothes, opting for shorts and a tee shirt now.

Her father was surprisingly making conversation with the families, who were asking questions about the Abigail yacht.

Serenity, herself sat next to Alicia, Nick's little sister. The girl had her hair in a ponytail, dressed in a flannel with a tee shirt underneath. The two girls had been chatting away like they were old friends. Serenity enjoyed the company of the younger girl, the poor girl had already experienced so much devastation just in the past few weeks.  Serenity was quite happy that her father and her had the extra company. She throughly enjoyed the Clark family, she was sure if the world hadn't went to shit, her and Alicia would of become close friends.

Alicia had told Serenity about how her and Nick's real father had passed away a few years prior. It had saddened Serenity deeply, she couldn't imagine losing either of her fathers.

Alicia felt like she could tell her whole life story to the brunette, she didn't know why but Serenity was easy to talk to. Maybe it was because the girl took the time to listen, she was understanding and she kept along with her stories. Alicia needed a friend to talk to, seeing as there was limited options in the apocalyptic world, she opened up to Serenity, and she was happy she did. Her new friend had quite a bubbly personality, Alicia didn't think she could laugh as much as the two did together.

Madison looked over at the two girls, smiling fondly. The past few weeks have been hell for the family, seeing Alicia laugh with the brunette girl had made her morning. She was ecstatic the two got along so well, Alicia needed a friend in this world, and it seemed as though Serenity did as well.

The two girls were laughing about a joke Serenity had said, before they both turned their heads in the direction of yelling. Both of the girls stood up to get a closer look, Alicia's hand over her eyes peering into the direction of the water.

Madison stood directly by the two, "Oh, god."

Serenity gasped looking out at the water, there sat a boat with many people yelling, "Mayday!"

Serenity chewed on the inside of her cheek, "Oh, no."

Alicia looked towards her mother, "What are we going to do? Mom?"