Part 20*

---
"Hey dickwad" you say as you enter the locker room behind Miller knowing there wouldn't be anyone else there.

"What the fuck do you want?" He snarls. "listen buddy, drop the fucking attitude. I heard that you've been bullying Lena" you say.

"So what if I was" he says back. "I'm warning you right now you do not want to find out." You say in a serious tone.

"The fuck do you care anyway, you do it too. And have been since freshman year." He says not letting up so easily.

"Yeah exactly, she's mine so back the fuck off" you snarl at him. "That's hella messed up you can't just claim a person." He says with a laugh.

"Okay obviously the soft approach isn't working so how about-" you say "the hard approach" you say in a whisper as you grab him by the neck shoving him against the lockers, cutting off his airways.

"Stay the fuck away from Lena. If I see you so much as look at her the wrong way I will gut you like a pig. Is that clear?" You spit angrily.

He nods his head the little bit he can. "Good. Glad to have that sorted." You say as you let go of him.

"And if any of your 'buddies' decide to pull some shit, pass them the message. It goes for anyone who is unkind to her in any way." You tell him.

He nods rapidly before he runs away, making you chuckle.

You go about the rest of the day as if nothing happened. You wanted to protect Lena and you were going to do whatever you needed to do so.

The rest of the week went by without a hitch. Lena seemed much happier in general. You could only assume that people stopped picking on her.

You also noticed that Miller started to avoid you a little more, which you were glad to not have to deal with his annoying ass.

---

Saturday came around quickly and you had your weekly hangout sesh with Lex and the group.

As always, you and Lex went back to his house to hang out after splitting from the group. You played some video games for a while before putting on a movie instead.

Lena was home too and you couldn't help but secretly check her out every time she walked past. When you put on the movie Lena joined the two of you as well as she said it seemed interesting and she hadn't seen it before.

She sat on the couch close to you, Lex sitting on a smaller, separate sofa just next to it. It was getting late and Lena started to get tired.

She leaned her head back on the couch before shifting uncomfortably and laying it on your shoulder instead. You could feel how tense and uncomfortable she was so you patted your lap to signal for her to lay down on you.

You didn't think she would actually do it, but she did. She laid her head in your lap while watching the tv as you played with the baby hairs on the back of her neck.

After a few minutes Lex looked to you and saw how Lena was laying on you. He glanced at you curiously since as far as he knew you two didn't like each other.

You didn't seem to notice his glances as you kept your eyes on the tv watching the movie. Lex discreetly pulls out his phone and snaps a quick picture before sending it to his mom.

They both knew that Lena was secretly crushing on you, so he knew that she needed to see this. They both wanted you to be together and thought this was a good sign since it meant you were getting more comfortable around each other.

Lillian started freaking out over text as she was super happy that you two were getting along better.

Lex just chuckled at his mom's excited texts. She was supposed to be home soon with Lionel and she wanted to see for herself.