Day 1

Pacific Coast Academy, a school I've been jealous of my twin brother attending for years. However, one-year things changed and they began allowing girls to attend PCA, my mom was against me going due to the larger population of boys on the campus, she wanted me to go to an all-girls catholic school. For a while she was my primary guardian. As I was entering my sophomore year, my dad gained full custody of me, so I was allowed to enroll. Luckily Chase made friends with some of the girls who were my age so I would be able to get in with them. I was excited. Not only would this give me a bit of freedom since It was a boarding school with dorms, but it was right on the beach and the campus was amazingly beautiful.
I woke up early the day we were leaving for PCA and got ready. I showered and dried my long medium brown hair. I looked in the mirror. I had bright brown eyes and pale skin. I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans, a black tank top, a leather jacket, and a pair of boots. I walked downstairs where my dad had already brought my suitcase. I put my backpack on top that had my laptop in it. Chase came downstairs. Chase and I looked sort of similar. The only big difference was our hair textures and colors. Mine was generally flat and straight unless I put effort In to curl it. Chases hair was very curly and formed a sort of bush on his head and it was dark brown. Our dad was on the phone. It seemed like an important call. 

"You excited?" Chase asked.

"Yeah for sure. I've always been jealous that you get to go to this school and I don't" I said.

"Don't worry about your stuff when we get there I already talked my roommates Logan and Michael Into helping you bring it to your dorm" Chase said.

"Thanks" I said. "Are either of them hot?"

"You know I can't really answer that" Chase said. I laughed.

"Alright guys, let's go, I have to drop you guys off and leave, work calls" our dad said. We nodded and helped him pack up the car. The drive seemed to last forever. We eventually got to the campus. Our dad unloaded our stuff for us.

"Chase, you take care of your sister. Help her get to her dorm and unpack" my dad said.

"Will do" Chase said. They shook hands.

"Chrissy, enjoy your time here. Learn a lot and just have fun" my dad said.

"I will" I said. My dad hugged both of us and then left. When dad left Chase texted his friends to come help us. After a few minutes they showed up. One was tall, with dark skin, short hair, brown eyes, and seemed very friendly. The other was tall as well, he had pale skin, light brown hair that was longer, and brown eyes. He seemed a bit full of himself but he was incredibly attractive.

"Chase!" The one yelled and ran up to us. The attractive one followed behind him.

"Michael! Logan! Thanks for coming to help guys. This is my sister Chrissy" Chase said.

"Michael" the one said shaking my hand.

"I'm Logan" the attractive one said shaking my hand. He smiled at me. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach.

"I already saw Zoey" Michael said nudging Chase. I raised an eyebrow.

"Who's Zoey?" I asked.

"Oh, that's the girl your brother has been in love with all year" Logan said.

"That's why you were all happy this summer" I said.

"Shut up" Chase said laughing. "Let's get her stuff to her room. What room are you in?"

"Uh Brenner Hall room 101" I said looking at the email they sent me. Michael laughed.

"What?" Chase asked.