Things get fixed/Spring Break

I woke up the next morning to my phone buzzing. I had one text from Logan and about 5 from Chase. I texted Logan to see if he wanted to meet up for breakfast. He said he would meet me in an hour. I got up and took a shower. I dried and straightened my hair. I pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a PCA t-shirt. Once it was time to leave I put my slip on vans on. I grabbed my stuff and went to the cafeteria. I saw Logan with Michael. I walked up to them.

"Before you get mad at me. I told Chase not to go through with the plan" Michael said.

"The only one I'm mad at is Chase" I said. Logan hugged me. Before we went into the cafeteria he kissed me. Chase walked up as we kissed. I felt bad being mad at him. It was hard.

"Can I eat with you guys?" he asked.

"Are you done meddling in my personal business?" I asked.

"Yes. Look I'm sorry. You're smart enough to make you own decisions and you know what's right for you. I got protective and went about it the wrong way. I'm sorry" Chase said. I smiled.

"Then I guess I have to forgive you huh?" I said. He smiled. I hugged him.

"Logan I'm begging you please don't hurt my sister" Chase said.

"I won't" Logan said. We all sat down and ate breakfast. Zoey and Nicole came up to us.

"How'd you manage to get them at the same table?" Zoey asked.

"They made up" Logan said.

"Yes it was very sweet" Michael said.

"We should all go to the beach. It's a beautiful day." Zoey said. We all agreed. The girls and I went to our room to change. I pulled on a black and white checkered printed bikini top and a pair of black bikini bottoms. I pulled my short black shorts on and slid my feet into my slip-on vans. I packed a bag with my towel, some drinks, sunscreen, and my headphones. We met up with the guys and walked to the beach. We found a spot on the beach and put our stuff down.

"Let's go swim" Zoey said. Her, Chase, Michael, and Nicole went down to the water. I took off my shorts and Logan and I walked down to the water. We caught up with the others in the water. The water was a little cold. Zoey dunked Chase under the water. I laughed. Chase went to do the same to me and I jumped on Logan. I wrapped my legs around him. Logan dunked both me and him under the water. We resurfaced and laughed. Once we swam for a bit we went back onto the beach and dried off. It was a good day. It was nice to spend time with everyone before spring break. We went back to campus and all went to the sushi place. Quinn, one of the girls I was semi friends with, came up and sat with us. She was very weird. Liked to do experiments on people. Once we were done eating we decided to see a movie on campus. As we were walking to the theater Logan grabbed my hand. I smiled. We got to the theater and sat down. Logan put his arm around me. We watched the movie. Once it was over the guys walked us back to our room. Zoey and Nicole went inside. Chase and Michael left. I gave Logan a hug. He held me close to him and kissed me. I kissed him back. I still got butterflies every time he kissed me. We made out in the hallway for a bit. Then we heard the girls dorm advisor coming. We broke the kiss.

"Sweet dreams. I'll see you tomorrow" he said.

"Sweet dreams" I said. The next two weeks before spring break went well. Chase and I were going home to see our dad for the week. I packed a small bag of clothes that I would need to for the week I was home. I got a text from my dad saying that he was here. I had on a pair of shorts and a tight black tank top. I had on my normal slip-on vans. I walked out to the main quad. I saw Logan with his stuff. I quickly ran over to him and gave him a hug. I didn't want my dad to see. He would be fine with it but I didn't feel like dealing with questions in the car.