PCA Year Two

The rest of the year went pretty well. The summer break that followed did not go well. Logan and I ended up breaking up. It was hard. We were still sort of friends but not really. The rest of the summer was spent re-inventing myself. I dyed my hair a dark purple red color. I focused more on make-up and I went to the gym with Lexi almost every day of break. By the time it was time to go back to PCA I looked great. I wasn't intentionally trying to make Logan jealous, but I was kind of hoping he would be. Chase started dating a girl over the summer, she was going to PCA with us this year. I hated her so much. She was snobby and rude and she wasn't the best to Chase.

The morning it was time to go back to PCA I woke up early. I took a shower. I dried and straightened my hair. I put on some red eyeshadow that I blended out, black winged eyeliner, mascara, blush, and some highlighter. I went back to my room. I pulled on a pair of gray joggers, a short tight black cropped top, and a cropped black zip up hoodie. I packed up my backpack and went downstairs. I pulled on a pair of flipflops. I sat at the breakfast bar. I grabbed some yogurt and fruit. Chase came downstairs.

"You ready for another year?" he asked. I nodded. "Have you talked to him?"

"Nope not really. I don't hate him or anything just not ready to have a full conversation" I said. Chase nodded. My dad put all our stuff in the car. I got into the front seat. Chase stretched out in the back. I stayed quiet the ride there. I was trying to process everything. I was sad but excited to go back to PCA. We got to PCA. I unloaded my bags. Rebecca walked up to Chase and kissed him.

"Oh hi Chrissy" she said.

"Hi Rebecca" I said.

"Wow that was a pleasant exchange for once" Chase said. My dad laughed. I grabbed my stuff and hugged my dad goodbye. I walked to Fulton Hall. I was in a different dorm this year with different roommates. My friend Lexi was coming to PCA so she was rooming with me and another girl. I got to the room and Lexi was already there. I walked into the room and hugged her. She changed her hair to black and a brighter green. It was long and looked great.

"God this is a nice school" Lexi said.

"I know. Besides Chase's girlfriend being here. I hate her so much." I said.

"I told you...Preppy is bad" Lexi said. The new roommate showed up. She had on ripped up fishnets, a leather skater skirt, a black tank top, a black leather jacket, and platform boots. She had long hair with bangs. Her hair was black and pink.

"Hey. I'm Mikaila" she said.

"I'm Chrissy and this is Lexi" I said. "So, what bed does everyone want?"

"I want one of the bunks because I like sleeping against the wall" Lexi said.

"Honestly same" Mikaila said.

"Okay so I'll take the single bed" I said. I put my stuff on that side of the room.

"So, what's this welcome back dance?" Mikaila asked.

"It's just a party to welcome back students" I said.

"We should go!" Lexi said.

"You guys can. I probably won't" I said.

"No not allowed. You're not gonna sit in this room and hide and be sad until you run into him in the hallway or at class" Lexi said.

"Who?" Mikaila asked.

"Her ex. His name is Logan Reese. They broke up over the summer. I told you not to date a preppy boy. Now you're back to normal" Lexi said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well then I think we put you in something hot and we go" Mikaila said. I laughed and nodded. She went through my clothes. She pulled out a pair of skinny jeans, a black crop top, and a pair of heels. I changed and touched up my make up. Once we were ready, we went to the dance. I was not ready to see Logan at all. I saw Zoey, Nicole, Chase, Rebecca, and Michael. We walked over to them Zoey and Nicole hugged me.

"Wow the summer did you good. You look hot" Michael said. Chase smacked him. I laughed and hugged Michael.

"Look at you you're so skinny and fit" Zoey said. I smiled.

"Chrissy?" Someone said behind me. I knew it was Logan. I took a deep breath. I turned around.

"Hi Logan" I said.

"You look..." Logan said. I smiled. I admit I still had feelings for him.

"Let's go get some food" Lexi said grabbing my hand and dragging me away. I looked back at Logan.

"No...no going back" Mikaila said.

"But he's so cute" I said.

"He dumped you over the summer cause you guys couldn't see each other" Lexi said. I pulled away from Lexi and walked out of the party. I sat on one of the ledges looking over the ocean and cried. I heard someone walking up. I figured it was Lexi. I looked up and saw Logan.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah" I said wiping my eyes.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Logan why did you?" I asked. He sat next to me.

"Because, we were apart and it was hard and my parents were putting pressure on me to date one of their business partner's daughters and I don't know I was stupid" Logan said.

"So, you broke up with me to date another girl for the summer?" I asked. He nodded. I got up and walked away. Logan tried to grab my arm. I pulled it away.

"Chriss" he said.

"No. I'm done. I wanted togive you a chance to explain but...I can't listen to this" I said. I walked backto my room. I changed into my pajamas and laid down. Lexi laid next to me andhugged me.