A Dream

*READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

Please Excuse Mistakes

Karen's P.O.V.
Drew begins to step closer to me as I feel the sensations of his breathing beginning to hitch onto my skin. With a grin he beckons me forward and his eyes are sparkling with mischief. I get closer to him and it's feels like a wave of electricity shocks through the depths of my soul. It's like his presence has the power to ignite my senses and transports me to another realm.

Our eyes were in a deep gaze as we looked into the windows of each other's souls and everything around the two of us began to fade away. As of now, nothing else matters except the intense connection we share that's filled with pure and unadulterated intimacy.

Our gaze broke and I could see his eyes shift down my slim thick physique. I can't help but love focus he was giving me. He places his hands on my hips before following his way under my shirt and cupping my breast. I let out a shaky moan as he begins to rub small circles against my nipples. I hiss in pleasure as he places sensuous kisses on my neck. I felt his hand run down from beneath my shirt, to my hips, and into the hems of my panties.

My eyes close as I hold onto his free hand and he continues to place soft kisses onto my neck. I feel the pleasure as he begins to slide his middle and ring finger into my core. I let out moans of ecstasy as he fingers me at a steady pace.

"Daddy!" I moaned as I had a firm grip on his arm.

"What?" He innocently looks me in my eyes and smirks as he slowly but deeply fingers me and slightly curls his fingers.

"That feels s-so good." I cried out as he began to pick up the pace and thrust his fingers faster in me. I grab onto his bicep and bite my lip due to the intense pleasure.

"Oh I'm about to cum." I moaned out as the pleasure became too much for me to endure, causing me to release myself all over his hand.

"Taste this." He said as he held up his hand that he just fingered me with previously. I just looked at him.

"I'm not gonna tell you again, you better taste it." Drew said in such a stern tone and adding such a sexy bass into his voice. I took his fingers and licked the cum off of them and I absolutely love the taste.

"Now that wasn't so bad after-all now was it?" He asked me before I nodded my head no.

He begins to brush his thumb across my neck and squeezing it every so often, causing me to get wet all over again. We undress each other as his hands are never to be released from my body.

He was on top of me with my legs spread right at his v-line as he began to rub the head of my clit. His tip was at my entrance as I grew eager to have him inside of me as the seconds passed.

"Please stop teasing and go easy on me babe." I whimper at him while getting a little impatient. 

Drew slowly inserted himself inside of me. Tears filled up in the corners of my eyes as I'm still not adjusted to his size and girth after all these years. He placed soft kisses on my lips and neck until the pain would subside.

"Ughhh Drew! Go faster." I moaned out before he obliged. An echo began to ring throughout the room as he roughly thrusted his manhood deeply into my core while rubbing my clit, causing me to become a moaning-stuttering mess.