Chapter 3

After having their dinner Chanhee and Jacob returns to their dorm. "It is a little empty because many of the students are at their homes enjoying the break." Jacob says as they sit down on their own beds. Well Chanhee believes the bed he woke up on would become his bed.

"When will they come back?" Chanhee asked. "3 days later. Till then the elders will come to a decision about you." Jacob says as he lays down with a sigh.

"Is Sunwoo a student under this academy?" Chanhee asked as he lays down as well. "Well yes. He is one of our top students actually. Now tell me about yourself. Your life back there." Jacob suggest and Chanhee does just that.

He tells him about his university life. His life as someone who didn't have a family. "What happened to your parents?" Jacob asked. Chanhee smiles sadly. "I never knew my father. It was just me and my mother my whole life. My father died I belief. Even though mom didn't like talking about him, she always told me my father tried everything for me. Though she never explained things in details. She passed away when I was 16. I grew up with the help of mysterious person who always sent money. For everything I needed. They stayed anonymous till the end. I am glad for the help they provided.. whoever they are." Chanhee says.

The memories of his mother was so fresh. She was beautiful. Most beautiful woman Chanhee had seen. "Oh... I am sorry." Jacob says feeling bad for asking. "No it is fine." Chanhee shakes his head as he sighs. They continue to make small talks until they fall asleep.

[Time Skip]

The next day Chanhee wakes up to Jacob shaking him. "Wake up. The elders are here to meet you. You need to get ready fast." Chanhee groans as he sat up. Jacob leads him towards the small bathroom attached to the room giving him and extra toothbrush to brush his teeth.

After he was done he gets dresses into clothes Jacob gave and they head out to meet the said elders. "Don't be too nervous. The worst they can do is be angry. At least at your situation." Jacob says as he leads him down a hallway.

They finally stop in front of a room. "Ready?" Jacob asked. "As ready as a human being thrown into a foreign world would be."

Jacob laughs softly as he opens the door. The first thing Chanhee notices is Sunwoo. He stands at the side. The second thing is the three other guys. "Finally. Welcome to Leucos." One of the guy says.

"Hello. I am uh Choi Chanhee." Chanhee introduces himself nothing know what to say exactly. "Welcome here Chanhee. We heard about your circumstance from Sunwoo. I am Jaeseok. The one on my right is Baekhan and the one on my left is Shinhyeok."

"Will it be possible for me to return home?" Chanhee asked. Jaeseok sighs. "Well it is possible but we are not sure if we want to let you do. The investigation is still on about how you got here. Is there any family member waiting for you?"

Chanhee shook his head no. "Then we would like you to stay here. How about that? You can study in our academy." Baekhan suggested. "But I don't have any power... How can I even study here?" Chanhee questioned.

"Don't you worry about that. There are much more classes which doesn't need you to have powers. You can join medical classes. You can learn about various herbs. Create tonics and such." Shinhyeok said.

Chanhee nods his head hesitantly. "Okay. But I would like to make sure I will actually survive here. I am just any normal human being thrown between creatures I don't understand. I trust Jacob as of now but I can't say the same about everyone." He said putting on a tough facade.

Shinhyeok hums. "That will work out just okay. Violence on the academy ground other than during training is not allowed as it is. As long as you are within the academy ground you will be safe. If you ever want to step outside I suggest you take someone with you." He said.

Chanhee agrees. As long as he was safe within the academy he will take it. "Jacob will explain everything to you slowly and help you get adjusted here. I will also put you along with student council members. You can help manage their schedules. That one kid can't manage shit." Baekhan said. Jaeseok smacks his arm with a hiss.

Chanhee looks at them with curiosity but doesn't ask further questions. After the talk Chanhee and Jacob heads back out. The elders promising Chanhee to send him his uniform and whatever he will need to start a new life here.

"I feel like someone could make a movie out of my life." Chanhee states as him and Jacob walks down to get breakfast. "It will be fantasy genre I belief." Jacob said making both of them laugh.

"Have you even been to... Well are you guys allowed to travel outside this land?" Chanhee asked. Jacob raises his brow. "Guess." He said. Chanhee huffed. "Probably yes." He guessed.

"Ding ding ding correct! We are allowed to go outside our land and walk among the normal humans. When we are there we blend among the people easily. In order to tell us apart you have to believe a little more and look carefully." Jacob says.

"....All you need to do is be patient and believe."

Chanhee winces as a memory flashes through his mind. He stops gripping his head. "Hey hey are you okay?" Jacob asked grabbing him in case he were to faint. "No... Just.. just remembered something odd." Chanhee answered. It felt like his head was going to explode for a moment.

"Are you in pain?" Jacob asked to assure that the younger was fine. "Yeah yeah. Just need a moment."

They stand by just like that taking a moment. They continue on their way when Chanhee felt the pain subside and disappear. "You sure you are good? If you have a headache I could go and get some medicine." Jacob suggested.

Chanhee shakes his head no. "It is fine. It was just very random pain. I remembered something my mother said? I don't know... Anyway what are we going to do now?" He asked. "First we are gonna eat something and I will take you to the library. As it has been confirmed that you will be staying here you need to know about many things. I will pick out some books you can read." Jacob says.

"Okay good enough plan for the day."