Chapter 5

Chanhee soon receives his uniform from the elders of the academy, his books and what not. As they had talked about Chanhee will be taking the classes about medicine. The uniform of the academy is a lot comfortable. Chanhee also gets introduced to the student council. The president is named Sangyeon, the vice president Younghoon. And the other members were Changmin, Eric, Sunwoo, Hyunjae and Haknyeon.

Chanhee hit it off with Changmin, both being born in the same year and what not. Changmin was a Banshee. Chanhee swears it makes sense because the other is loud as usual. Sangyeon shapeshifts to a lion. It honestly makes him a great leader/president and he can control the earth. Meanwhile Younghoon was also a wolf like Hyunjae, just a different kind with golden eyes.

Eric was an angel like Jacob, though a little clumsier meanwhile Haknyeon was born with the ability to freeze anything, He had made a sick joke of freezing someone's inside out using their blood and Chanhee had a what the fuck moment.

Then Chanhee gets to meet Juyeon and Kevin who were friends with Jacob. Juyeon was born with the power of telekinesis while Kevin could control people's mind, he reminded Chanhee of a puppeteer.

It is safe to say Chanhee got adjusted pretty quickly and then the day for him to attend classes for the first time came. The elders have told him that he had nothing to fear or be nervous about because the teachers will be informed about his.... circumstances.

"Can't they let us change rooms? I wanna be roomies with you." Changmin whines as he basically hangs onto Chanhee's left arm. "Well we can change but after a year. It's not like I am going anywhere though." Chanhee says. Changmin nods with a pout. Both of them were taking the medicine class so they were going there together.

Just before Chanhee heads inside the class, he takes a deep breath in and then walks inside praying that everything goes smoothly.

[Time Skip]

After the class Chanhee finds himself sitting inside the student council room. Well more like office. He sits on one of the chair and goes through the book about medicinal herbs he received. He almost flinch when feels a presence behind him.

"Medicinal herbs... Hmm sounds interesting." Chanhee hears Hyunjae say. 'Close close!' chanhee internally panics. The older is very close. He is standing right behind him, leaning down to look (?) at the book, his hands on the table, beside Chanhee's book. He is so close Chanhee can feel the older's body heat.

"How was class?" Hyunjae asked. Chanhee breathes out in relief when he moves away, instead sitting down beside him. "It was okay. Lots of things left to learn but I think I can handle." He answered.

"The academy is hard to get used to when you are new. It goes smoothly once you adjust to everything." Hyunjae says as he leans back. "Hopefully. Everyone here is amazing though. I would be lying if I said I didn't loved it." Chanhee says with a little smile, he was not lying. For him it was fascinating. Every student with their own powers and peculiarity.

"So you think I am amazing?" Hyunjae asked with a smug grin and Chanhee almost wants to take back his words. But he settles for giving the older a nod.

Hyunjae leans forwards towards him causing him to lean back, his heart beating like it was going to explode. "A word of advice, wolves are extremely territorial of what they consider theirs. I like your scent and it irritates when someone else covers your scent." He said. "Huh.. t-thank you." Chanhee stutters.

Hyunjae pulls away with a wink. He stands up with his hands inside his pockets. Fuck he is handsome and Chanhee is having all kinds of gay panic inside him. "Calm down your heart or I might just continue teasinh you, butterfly." Hyunjae says and just as he came, he walks out.

Chanhee slams his forehead on the table and groans. His face red. He can feel thousands of butterflies running wild inside his stomach and he wishes to stomp on all of them. Butterflies for Lee Hyunjae was a dangerous thing.

"Chanhee could you help me with some things?" Younghoon asked walking in with Haknyeon following him. Chanhee stands up closing the book. "Sure." He agrees.

Younghoon leads him towards a hall. A large one. "We are going to hold an event for the new students and for the start of a new academic year. We need to get decorations. Me and Haknyeon are busy with sorting out who to invite and all. Sangyeon hyung and Hyunjae will be gone to order foods and stuff for the day. Changmin have an extra class. It leaves you and Sunwoo. I need you to get the decorations and some stuff with him." Younghoon says.

Chanhee nods as he takes the list of items Younghoon has prepared. "Thanks. You will find Sunwoo in the garden. He is easy to spot I promise you." He says.

[In the garden]

"Stupid idiot Sunwoo playing hide and seek when I need to find him." Chanhee mumbles to himself as he looks around for Sunwoo. The younger has avoided him for some time now. He had noticed it but didn't say anything. He haven't talk much with the younger.

He huffs when he sees the said male perched on top a tree. He is sleeping? Well he does have his eyes closed. "Sunwoo. Come down. I need you to go with me!" Chanhee shouts. His voice startling the younger looks around and then down at him.

He jumps down from the tree. Chanhee almost screams fearing for his limbs because what the hell the tree is tall. But Sunwoo doesn't fall. Instead his body floats and comes down slowly. Chanhee huffs. "Could have warned me." He mumbles to himself.

"Younghoon hyung asked me to go get some things with you." Chanhee said showing the list to Sunwoo. The younger nods. "Follow me." He says. "Follow me." Chanhee imitates with a funny face but he does follow the younger.

"How are we going there?" He asked. "By foot. It's near." Sunwoo answers as he slows down his steps to match Chanhee's.

"I am sorry. For the last time." Sunwoo said. "You basically burned me but it is okay. I will forgive you once." Chanhee says rolling his eyes. "They killed my parents." Sunwoo says causing him to almost trip. "It is why I acted so aggressively."

Chanhee rubs his arms awkwardly at the sudden information. "I'm sorry." He says. Sunwoo shakes his head. "It's okay. Not your fault."

Chanhee breathes out. This trip was going to be one hell of an awkward time.