Chapter 7

"I like you Choi Chanhee. I want to make you mine and mine only. I want to have you. I want to be the only one who can hold you this close and the only one who can kiss you. You drive me crazy whenever you look at another man because you are not mine and I am scared that someone is going to steal you away."

"Hyung. Wha.. no you don't mean that.. that's not possible.." Chanhee says. "Choi Chanhee I like you and I mean it when I say that I like you." Hyunjae says, placing  his hands over the younger's.

Chanhee's breath stutters at his words. He is not sure what to say. He is overwhelmed. By the confession. By how close the older was. By how he can feel Hyunjae's heart beat and by how warm the older's hands were above his.

He tense up when he feels Hyunjae's lips on his neck. "Tell me. If I kiss you right now will you stop me." Hyunjae asked.

Chanhee breathes in as he shook his head. He will be lying if he said he wasn't attracted to Hyunjae. The older was charming in every way possible and his attraction towards him made Chanhee feel so weak.

Chanhee is turned around in an instant, his back meeting the soft bedsheet with Hyunjae right above him. The position makes his heart thunder even more than it already was.

Hyunjae finally leans down causing Chanhee to close his eyes instinctively. When their lips touch Chanhee finds himself relaxing. It is soft and the way Hyunjae holds him so gently makes Chanhee want to seek pull the older closer and he does just that.

Hyunjae pulls away from the kiss, a satisfied look on his face. "You taste as good as you look." He says. Chanhee chuckles as he grabs the front of Hyunjae's shirt and pulls him, kissing him once again.

"Thanks for a great proper first kiss." Chanhee mumbles pulling away, licking his lips. Hyunjae looks at him with disbelief. "First kiss? That's gotta be a joke. Don't take it the wrong way but what the fuck... Someone hasn't kissed you? That sounds illegal." He says.

Chanhee smacks his arm in response. Hyunjae laughs at his flustered state as he lays down beside Chanhee. "Will you go on a date with me?" He asked.

Chanhee feels himself tense up at the question. "Hyung... I do like you. I mean I do find you really attractive. You are great and you deserve a lot. I don't want to lead you on or something unless I am 100% sure of my feelings." Plus I am not even from this world. You might hate me when you find out. Chanhee leaves the last words unsaid.

"How about you take it slow? I can wait Chanhee. That is the least I can do anyway. One thing I can't do is let you go. Because you are my destined. I am bound to like you and love you." Hyunjae says. He sounds so desperate like he is about to lose everything.

"What does that mean?" Chanhee asked. Hyunjae turns to look at him with a small smile which almost looked sad. "You are my mate Chanhee. I never thought I will meet my fated mate. Because it is rare. Extremely so. But here you are." He says.

Chanhee says nothing. He is afraid to ask. He is afraid to question more because he is scared of the answer. He nods a second later. "Okay.. we will try then. We will take it slow and see where we go." He mumbles.

He hears Hyunjae breath out in relief. "Okay." He mumbles. He feels Hyunjae pulls him close, kissing his neck once again. And oddly the action feels so domestic now that he is calm and Chanhee doesn't even flinch.

He glanced at the table clock. It is already 11. "You can stay here." He says. Hyunjae cuddles up to him. "I was planning to anyway. Choi Chanhee you can't get rid of me easily." He mumbles.

Chanhee yawns as he relaxes into Hyunjae's hold as he closed his eyes. He have so many questions, so many worries and so much confusion but he will leave them for tomorrow. For now he just wants to enjoy the moment. Even if it were to crumble some day and he were to fall into the pit of despair.

[The next day]

When Chanhee wakes up Hyunjae is already gone with a note left.

"Good morning.
You looked very cute sleeping.
I had to steal a kiss and I did.
Does that make me a pervert?
┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌
But I like you and Choi Chanhee I will never let you go and I will give it my best to woo you. So be ready."

Chanhee snorts at the amount of confidence the older had. He gets up and freshens up getting ready to head outside. Once he was done he heads towards the student council room so that he can sort out the schedule for the day, especially Sangyeon and Younghoon's.

As he walks inside Younghoon makes a face. "Did you roll around with Hyunjae?" He asked. Chanhee frowns at that. "Roll around?" He questioned.

"Oh dear you smell like Hyunjae marked you." Younghoon said scrunching up his nose. Chanhee blushes at that. "Hyunjae hyung just stopped by last night. Probably from that." He answers looking away from Younghoon and avoiding any more conversation about the topic.

Just then sunwoo walks in with a box. He stops with a frown, his eyes finding Chanhee. "You are finally here. So don't with the invitation cards?" Younghoon asked. Sunwoo hums. His eyes still on Chanhee.

Younghoon looks at him with a raised brow then takes the box from his hands. "Chanhee will think you are stalking him if you keep looking at him." He said lowering his voice so that Chanhee wouldn't hear him.

Sunwoo looks back at him alarmed. "It's not like that." He says as he turns around and walks out. But the red tips of his ears is hard to not notice making Younghoon snicker.

"Hyung I won't be able to take part in decorating the hall today. I have a class." Chanhee says as he walks up to the older. Younghoon waves his hand dismissively. "Don't worry. We got it handled." He said.

Chanhee nods with a smile. After he was done arranging the schedules he leaves them on Sangyeon's table and heads to his class. He jumps when a hand pulls in a corner.

He looks up meeting Hyunjae's eyes. "Hyung..." He says feeling flustered remembering the last night. "Heading to class?" Hyunjae asked. Chanhee nods.

"Come on. I will walk with you. But first... Can I have a kiss?" Hyunjae looks at him with puppy eyes. Chanhee curses himself for being so weak when it came to the older as he nods.

With a satisfied grin Hyunjae leans down pecking his lips. "Kissing you is going to become my hobby." He says with a sigh. "You are taking this so fast." Chanhee mumbles.

"Are you complaining?" Hyunjae asked with a raised brow. Chanhee blushes as he shakes his head no. In fact he likes the kiss and he would ask for more if he had the courage to. But all in all, he likes this and he could get used to this.