〖 零 〗

『this story is not following the main storyline because why not?』

"Hey, hey, Kaoru, wake up…" a soft and gentle voice whispered. Kaoru felt a soft hand caressing his cheek, awaking him from his peaceful slumber. The pink haired male flickering his eyes open to see a handsome [h] haired male smiling at him. "Good morning, my sakura~"

"..." Kaoru blinked with a soft blush before looking away, "G…good morning…"

"Breakfast will be ready in minutes. But first take a shower, I will get the breakfast ready." [Y] smiles brightly.

"...Will a kiss be ok before I shower?" Kaoru pointed to his lips. The taller male chuckled and placed a soft kiss on the male's forehead, causing the pink hair to sulked. He aggressively grabbed the taller male's collar and pulled him in a kiss. "Don't play with me like that."

"You're cute~" [Y] chuckled.

"And you're an annoying big dog!"

• • • • • • •

After taking a shower, Kaoru sat at the chabudai(dining table) with his beloved golden retriever husband along with breakfast on the table. The pink haired male was blessed by the sweet taste of the breakfast made by the man he loves most.

"Why do I feel so lucky to be married to a dog-like man?!" Kaoru thought while tearfully eating.

"Why are you crying?" [Y] sweatdropped.

"N-nothing…"

• • • • • • •

"You spoiled me too much…" Kaoru blushed while the taller male was wrapping his jacket around him. "And why did I have to wear this? It's hot outside."

"Because men and women might stare at you and flirt with you. I'm not gonna let them touch someone who already belongs to me." [Y] answered as he was about to zip up the jacket, but Kaoru grabbed his wrist and showed off the wedding ring to the taller male, "I'm wearing our engagement ring to show off that I'm married to you. There's no need for the jacket."

"...Fine…If those bastards stare at your body, then I swear I will break their nose." The taller male sighed, causing the sakura haired male to chuckled and pat his husband on the head, "I won't be taken away from you, my golden retriever. But…"

Kaoru growled, "That woman who came to your flower shop, I don't like the way she's always trying to get you under her wicked spell! Unacceptable!"

[Y] burst out laughing at Kaoru's jealousy, "You're so cute! You're jealous of my customers?"

"W-what else?! They cannot deny how cute and handsome you are! They'll most likely take you away from me!"

While the husbands were on their way out, three boys were spying on them. They noticed how close the two men were with each other and they were holding hands.