〖 一 〗

"Oi…You're 5 minutes late…" the taller male's sister glared with her arms crossed

"S-sorry…" [Y] sweatdropped. The woman pulled on the male's ear, scolding him for being late, again. "Is he always the one who made you late? You're such a doting husband!"

"S-sorry, Hanako."

"Whatever. Get to work."

• • • • • • •

"Thank you. Have a wonderful day." [Y] bowed to his customer after giving them the flowers they needed. Coming in after the customer, a blonde haired male dressed in black entered the shop. "Yo. Do you have any cherry blossoms in a vase?"

"...Oh? It's rare for customers to buy those flowers, but I'm afraid those flowers are not for sale." [Y] frowned.

"Huh? That's bullshit. I want them now, I have something important going on tonight." The blonde haired male glared. The taller male grabbed a vase of Peony flowers and placed them on the counter, "This symbolizes elegance and beauty. Anyone will love this."

"...Tch." the blonde haired customer scoffed, softened his glare, "If this can help, then fine…How much?"

"¥300." The customer placed the cash on the counter and exited the shop. [Y] was confused on why this man needed the cherry blossom, the cherry blossom is only for Kaoru. He admired the flowers given to him by his husband so he wants to keep it safe in the flower shop. Does this man somewhat know Kaoru?

"Hm. So, it is him." Hanako raised her eyebrows as she watched the blonde exited the shop with the flowers.

"You know him or something?" The male asked his sister. Hanako shrugged, "I've heard that he beef with Cherry and lost to him two nights ago. I think his name is "Tiger Shark", he goes by that name because of his teeth. He's planning on having a rematch with Cherry, too."

"I see…"

• • • • • • •

Nightfall and Kaoru had a rematch going tonight, so he won't be home after work. The pink haired male dressed in his "S" outfit and got his beloved skateboard, Carla ready for a rematch.

"So you're going against a guy named "Tiger Shark"?" The taller male asked his husband. Cherry nodded, "Must be angry about the last beef we had, but I won't mind a rematch…"

"Just be careful out there. Hanako will keep watch of you since she is always so interested in the race." [Y] smiled. The sakura haired male sighed at the mention of his husband's sister, "I just hope she won't cause anything unacceptable. Your sister still doesn't trust me with you."

"That's Hanako for ya." [Y] sweatdropped. He then gently wrapped his arms around Cherry, embracing him. "Wish you luck, my cherry."

"...!" Cherry exploded into a red tomato as his husband placed a soft kiss on his head. "T…thank you…"