〖 三 〗

"Ah, are you Cherry Blossom?" Said the voice, catching everyone's attention

"Ah…it's you." The pink haired male gasped.

"...Wait, is that Tiger Shark?" Reki pointed to the blonde haired. It wouldn't be hard to tell that it's him since he's wearing a tiger get-up and the teeth are noticeable.

"I'm glad I was able to find you outside of S." The blonde smiled while holding a bouquet of peony in hand. "I've brought this for you."

"Why, thank you. They're lovely." Kaoru beamed after accepting the bouquet. "So what brings you here on the yacht?"

"Well, I am moving back to Miyakojima since I'm retired from S." Tiger Shark chuckled, scratching the back of his head. Kaoru flinched, "Was it because of me?"

"No. It wasn't your fault. I just made a decision to work at my family restaurant. If you like, you can come over for dinner. It'll be free just for you."

"Ah, you really don't have to do that."

"Don't worry. It's my treat."

[Y] was watching the two have a conversation with each other. Kojiro walked over and hooked his arm around [Y], trying to calm him down, "Hey! Hey! We're about close to Miyakojima, [N]!" Kojiro laughs nervously, giving the taller male a pat on the back.

"Look like the bulldog about to be released…" Langa sweatdropped. [Y] walked up to his husband and tossed the male over his shoulder, catching the pink haired male in surprise, "W-what— [Y]! What are you doing?! We're in public! Put me down! [Y]!"

"Sorry, we're almost there! Let's get ready!" [Y] smiled before sending Tiger Shark a glare without Kaoru noticing, sending chills down everyone's spine.

"D-did you see that?" Reki stammered, tugging on Langa's shirt, "He sent the death stare! Should we be worried that he might commit murder?"

"If he did, who's gonna hide the body?" Langa asked.

"Don't say scary things like that!"

Kojiro sighed, "I'll hold him back, hopefully…"

• • • • • • •

The group landed on Miyakojima. Thanks to [Y] and Kojiro, they booked a hotel for them to spend the night. Kaoru doesn't even know what got into [Y] because he kept moving him away from the blonde.

"Clara, what's the jealous perimeter?"

"99.9%"

"Eh…?" Kaoru flinched before glancing at his husband, who's not using the same smile he used to have on his face. "I could feel the aura change menacingly. Is he jealous of Tiger Shark?"

"Dear, are you jealous?"

"..."

"...[Y]...do you really think I will let someone take me away from you?" Kaoru questioned. [Y] grumbled and looked away. The pink haired male sighed then pulled on the male's ear and whispered, "Tonight, I can satisfy you at the inn."