〖 五 〗

After hanging at the beach, it was dinner time at Ume's house, but it was so awkwardly quiet

After hanging at the beach, it was dinner time at Ume's house, but it was so awkwardly quiet. Kaoru and [Y] weren't sitting together at the table.

"My, my~ What's going on?" Ume tilted her head.

"Nothing." [Y] and Kaoru scowled.

"...Ah? Did you two get into an argument?" Ume questioned.

"Well [Y] started it because he was overreacting. All because I didn't call for him. Tora came to rescue me from a bastard who was flirting with me." Kaoru huffed.

"It wasn't my fault that you were worrying more about your damn career." [Y] grumbled. Kaoru stood up from his seat abruptly, “I cannot with this argument. I'm going to a restaurant with Tora."

[Y] raised his eyebrows, "Huh? With him? Why?"

"That's none of your concern, you stupid dog." The pink haired male scoffed before leaving the kitchen. The taller male stood up and followed after Kaoru, “Oi! Answer me!💢”

“Calm down, [N]. Breath…” Ume told her younger brother. [Y] plopped down on his seat with a frustrated groan, “This is ridiculous. How's any of this my fault? All he cares about is his fucking career.”

• • • • • • •

After dinner, [Y] was just on his way to take a hot spring bath. He noticed his husband, who's dressed in a black turtleneck and jeans with his hair in a high ponytail walking past him.

"A weird shark man is standing at the door waiting for you, Kaoru." Ume told the pink haired male.

"...I'll be there. I'm just going to eat dinner with him without you being such an irrational dog who argues over a small thing. Hmph!" Kaoru huffed as he marched towards the door.

“Have fun. If you want to marry him instead, then that's fine by me. Bye.” [Y] stated before making his way to the hot spring, much to Kaoru’s surprise. He was going to call [Y], but stopped himself from doing so and exited out of the house.

Tora handed Kaoru a helmet since he'll be riding his motorcycle to the restaurant. While on the way, Tora noticed Kaoru was being awfully quiet. He asked what's wrong and the pink haired male explained the situation.

“Ah. You two got into an argument. It's probably my fault…” Tora frowned. Kaoru shook his head, “It's not your fault. It's just…this is the first time we got in an argument.”

"...But it annoys me how he's acting like this. I'm starting to think…he doesn't trust me anymore." The pink haired male frowned. "Thinking that I might have cheated on him, but if this goes on longer then what if he divorced me?"