〖 四 〗

A beautiful woman wearing a kimono with her sleeves hang over her hands, stood at the entrance of her home, waving to the taller male, "[Y]~ Been years since I left home~"

"Ume." [Y] beamed, embracing the woman. "How's business?"

Ume put up a cat-like smile, "Going smoothly~ I have a new volume that's coming in a couple of month~"

"Awesome, I'm looking forward to the next volume!" [Y] grinned. Ume turned her attention to the others, "Ah~ You brought some guest~ I thought your beloved husband will be here, too~"

"Yeah, he is, but…" [Y] sweatdropped at the sight of Kaoru hiding behind the statue. "He's still not used to you..."

"Hey there, I'm Kojiro~ It's nice to meet you~" Kojiro introduced, taking the woman's hand and about to place a kiss, but stopped when [Y] pulled him by the back of his collar.

"Joe…" [Y] smiled menacingly, "That's my sister you're flirting with, you know?"

"Y-your sister?" Kojiro sweatdropped.

"You have a sister?" Reki blinked. "No wonder she looks like you."

"Yeah. You'll be more surprised when you realize that we are sextuplets." [Y] chuckled, scratching the back of his head.

"S-sextuplets?!" The boys excluding Kaoru exclaimed with shock.

"That's right~ I'm the oldest sextuplet~ [Y] is our younger brother~" the woman pointed.

"It makes sense now. The height and look give it away. They're like giants…" Langa stated with sparkles in his eyes. "I wish I was like that."

"Ara ara~ Are they your children? They look so cute~" Ume beamed, clasping her hands before making way for the others, "Come in, come in~"

• • • • • • •

"Whoa ho~" Reki laughed with joy when Ume led him and his friends to their room. It was big and beautifully decorated.

"This is gonna be your room, children. Please enjoy." Ume smiles.

"Yes, we will! Thank you, Aunt Ume!" The boys bowed. The woman just giggles and turns her attention to Hiromi, "You'll be in this room, too, Mr. Flower boy."

"F-flower boy." Hiromi flinched.

"Of course! You smell like flowers! Don't worry, it's a compliment! I love flowers~" Ume beamed. Hiromi feels a glorious blessing in his chest, "T-thank you."

"Enjoy! Now, it's time for your room, Mr. Joe."

"Just call me Kojiro."

• • • • • • •

"Even her smile is still scary…" Kaoru shuddered, while unpacking his things. [Y] walked up behind his husband and wrapped his arms around his waist, burying his face in the male's neck. "Don't worry, she still likes you."