• 3 •

25 July, 2022.

   Dear diary,

   I haven't written in this diary in a while. I've been so busy with practice, by the time I got home I was always too tired to write.

   Today was the day of my photoshoot for the album. PSY and I agreed that none of the other songs I had prepared went well with Attention, so we've decided that it'll be a single album.

------------------------------------

   "Seyeon, welcome to N.J Studios! Our stylists already have your outfits ready, the changing room is just this way. My name is Min Soojin, but you can call me Mrs. Min! Call me if you need anything." Mrs. Min enthusiastically introduced herself and gestured towards the changing room.

   Yeji followed Seyeon to the changing room, and sat on the couch in the corner of the room, while the latter grabbed her first outfit and took it behind a tall, white screen to change her outfit.

   When Seyeon emerged from behind the screen, she was immediately dragged by the makeup artist to a chair in front of a mid-sized mirror.

   "I knew the clothes would suit you down to the ground!! Now, I'm thinking we'll do minimal makeup and a simple hairstyle...something like this...actually, no. This! To really suit the style, what do you think?" The makeup artist babbled, pulling Seyeon's hair into a multitude of different styles to show what kind of hairstyles she wanted to try.

   After a moment of consideration, Seyeon nodded and agreed to the first hairstyle that was suggested.

   15 minutes later, she was finally ready, so she walked out of the changing room, closely followed by Yeji.

   "Ah, there you are! Oh my gosh, Seyeon you look wonderful! Follow me, I'll show you the set!" Mrs. Min took Seyeon by the wrist and pulled her over to yet another room, and brought her to the pair of doors on the other side of it.

   "Here we go, now pose however feels right!" Mrs. Min instructed. Before Seyeon could ask any questions, the enthusiastic photographer hurried behind the camera, and left the idol to pose however she pleased.

   For whatever reason, her first thought was to pose on the ground, so she crouched down and began posing, staring into the camera and looking away every now and then.

   A few hours and outfit changes later, Seyeon was finally done with her photoshoot.

   "Mrs. Min, thank you for allowing me to come to your studio, this was a lot of fun! Here's my number, I hope we can work together soon!" Seyeon approached the photographer, her phone number in hand on a small piece of paper.

   "Thank you, Seyeon, And I hope so too! We're friends now, so just call me Soojin."

------------------------------------

word count: 461 words.