• 6 •

29 August, 2022.

   Dear diary,

   Today was my last day of promotions. I won my first award!!!

------------------------------------

   "Thank you for supporting me for these past 3 weeks!" Seyeon held up a small piece of paper with that message written in Korean and English as a part of her ending fairy.

   "That was great, Seyeon!" Yeji praised as her friend walked into the dressing room and made a beeline for the makeup table to remove her makeup and remove the ridiculous amount of hair ties and clips from her hair.

   "Thanks Yeji, I really appreciate it. I'm a little bummed out that I haven't made many friends yet, but I'm sure I'll make more soon!" Seyeon smiled at her manager and turned back to the mirror to remove her false eyelashes.

   "Seyeon-? Oh, Seyeon. What are you doing?" An Inkigayo staff member peered around the doorway to the dressing room.

   "Hello, I'm collecting my things."
   "Why?"
   "Because I'm going home-?"
   "Did nobody tell you?"
   "Tell me what?"
   "That you were nominated for first place."

   Seyeon stopped in her tracks, her hand outstretched to grab her duffle bag.

   "I've been what??" She asked.

   "...Nominated for first place-?" The employee repeated himself. Before he could say anything else, Seyeon sped past him to return to the main stage.

   "And the- ah, Seyeon! There you are! Now, as I was saying.. today's winner is," the MC opened the envelope in her hand, "Seyeon, with her debut song Attention!" She announced.

------------------------------------

help lmfao i've had this chapter in my draft for over a month
word count: 263 words