• 5 •

8 August, 2022.

   Dear diary,

   Today was my debut date. First I filmed my reaction to the M/V, then I filmed my debut stage.

------------------------------------

   "3, 2...1!" Yeji called from behind the camera as it started filming.

   "Hi everyone! I'm Seyeon, and today I'm debuting! To celebrate, I'll be showing my first reaction to my music video! Let's go!" She smiled at the camera and pressed play on the YouTube video on the laptop in front of her.

   The video opened with a shot of a theatre with a small queue. Then Seyeon walked on screen, holding the hand of an actress, followed by three others.

   "Aah, me and my friend group! I remember it was so cold when we filmed this!" Seyeon paused the video to share, then pressed play again.

   The video continued to show shots of Seyeon and her 'friends' walking into the building, showing a person at the front desk their ticket. The next shot showed Seyeon walking out of a bathroom stall, then the other girls just outside, waiting for her. The video then cut to a clip of the whole group of 'friends' applying/touching up their makeup in the bathroom mirror. Seyeon then led her friends to the concert in the main stage of the theatre. The next few seconds of the video were random clips of Seyeon & co. at the concert.

   "When's the music starting-?" Seyeon looked behind the camera at Yeji, who just mouthed at her to "keep watching".

   Next, the video showed a male actor approaching Seyeon, and then her phone ringing with the contact name "Mom".

   Before Seyeon could leave the venue, she came face to face with the male actor, and the scene changed.

   "What?? What happens with the boy, I need to know!!" Seyeon pauses the video before the music can start and begins to jokingly complain, making the staff members around her laugh.

   Seyeon then pressed play, and the music began.

   The first shot showed the idol reading a book and wearing headphones, with the word Attention edited above her head in blue, her favourite colour.

   Then, the video showed her on her phone, which was playing a short clip of her smiling at the camera. The video then transitioned to a arge stadium, with Seyeon with the other models and actresses sat together, looking at their phones.

(I'm too lazy to describe the whole Attention M/V)

   "Woah, the music video came out so much better than I thought it would! Thank you to the models, actors and actresses, editors, directors, everyone! I really couldn't have made my debut without all the staff members!" Seyeon spoke to the camera as the music video ended.

   "...Cut! That was great, Seyeon. Now we need to go record your debut stage!" Yeji came out from behind the camera and hugged her friend.

   "Thanks, now let's go?"

(Again, I'm too lazy to describe a whole debut stage but to make up for it I'll show the outfit & makeup I imagine Seyeon would be wearing.)

)

------------------------------------------------------

word count: 510 words.