7.

Warning: Smut

***

Today was meant to be a cute date.

And it had been at first.

Until they entered a muggle clothing shop in London.

Because now, Draco had Harry pinned against the wall under the invisibility cloak, his hand pressed against the raven's open mouth as he jerked his husband off in the middle of the shop. 

Now, don't get Harry wrong, it was super fucking hot, alright? But that didn't mean it wasn't extremely risky. Even though the thrill was so good. 

"Harry, love," Draco panted against his ear as Harry did his best to try and keep quiet. "I could fucking cum just by doing this to you." he said hotly, dropping his head on the raven's shoulder who inhaled sharply, fingers gripping for dear life on Draco's shirt. 

The blond's hand kept jerking him off at a different pace every now and then. One time it was way too fast but the moment he would tense up, his body ready to let go, Draco would purposely slow down to a way too slow pace that had Harry's legs weakening.

And as they were doing filthy things in the corner, a customer wandered closer and closer to where they stood, looking at the clothes with interest and stopping every now and then to search for the right size before either taking it or leaving it hanging and moving on. Harry could see the person dangerously approaching them more and more and he just knew Draco had noticed too as he could feel the blond jerking him faster again.

Harry's breathing hitch when he flicked his wrist at the head and a muffled moan echoed in the store. The person near them seemed startled by the noise, eyes wide as they searched for the source of such noises but found nothing and went back to shopping with a weirded out face.

The raven wanted to be mad at his lover so badly for doing this to him but it was just so bloody good that his hips jerked up in the blond's hand hoping for more friction when the pace slowed down ever so slightly. Draco had raised his head up an inch or so and was now leaving love bites on his lover's skin while smirking in satisfaction whenever the raven's hips would meet with the movements of his hand. 

"You're such a good boy, Haz." he whispered since the customer was still there. "You turn me on like no one else in this world." and he proved his statement by pressing his own hard on against the raven's thigh. A quiet and muffled whine, low enough for only Draco to hear, came from Harry and the blond exhaled slowly, biting his lip to remain in control of his action and not lose himself in his desires. 

Harry made eye contact with Draco when the blond pulled his head away from his lover's neck and they stared at each other, the intensity nearly overwhelming and Harry's dick actually felt even bigger in the blond's hand. Draco dropped his head softly against the raven's forehead, never breaking eye contact as he started humping on Harry's thigh. The raven, knowing his husband really well, tightened the muscles in his thigh and Draco immediately reacted. 

"Oh yes, keep doing that," he whispered, his hips moving a bit faster just like his hand on Harry. "please."

And who was Harry to say no?

Being weirded out by such noises, the customer left the store and Harry and Draco were alone on this side of the store again. Harry then said something against the blond's palm of his hand which sounded a lot like 'Draco' and the latter pulled his head away to look at his lover. 

"Yes, love, what is it? Tell me what you want." he said and Harry didn't make a move to get the blond's hand off his mouth, instead he moved his hips up sharply. "You want me to go faster?" and when he got a nod in reply, Draco bit his lip again. "Salazar, you are fucking perfect Harry, you know that?" he said before taking his hand off his mouth and replacing it with his lips, shoving his tongue inside his mouth and tasting his husband as if it was the first time.