Chapter 1

"Akutagawa-senpai, do you have any idea why we are getting called by Boss?" A honey-blonde woman asked, while the lift was bringing them to the highest floor of the Port Mafia's Highquarters.

A black cloaked mafioso coughed twice, before answering her in a brisk manner. "We're going to get a task. Could there be any other reason?"

The lift opened its doors, and the two made their way down the halley. As they knocked on the door, they were invited to come into their boss' office.

They entered there just to see everyone gather up. The executives were there, the Black Lizard, an assault group of the organization, too, and strangely enough, even Kajī Motojirō, whom was a low rank bomber of the Port Mafia, was there. Next to the window there was a man, who wasn't a mafioso. The honey-blonde woman, called Higuchi, never saw him before, but he seemed to be an old acquaintance of Akutagawa, who was the man in black.

"Akutagawa-kun, Higuchi-kun, now that you arrived I believe this meeting can start. We have a request from the Special Division of the Unusual Powers, although I think Sakaguchi-kun can explain it to you all in a better way than I can. Right, Sakaguchi-kun?" The boss asked the approvance of the agent, who nodded.

"I'm here to ask for one of you to become a bodyguard for a month. But, it will take a few requirements, better say a lot of them... The one you'd have to guard is the Homicide Detective, Ayatsuji Yukito-sensei. His ability, for all of you, is dangerous, for just by saying one of your crimes, would lead you to your deathbed. He is listed as an extremely dangerous ability user, if not actually the most dangerous of all Japan. So, I expect the greatest regard from you." He briefly resumed what he needed from them, however one of the executives wanted to hear more.

"Ango-kun, may I ask you why isn't he guarded by one of you agents? It's not like he is in our concern." Asked Kōyō, a woman dressed with a pink kimono. Her hair were tinted with the same colour of her victims' blood, and tied in a traditional bun.

"The agent that is surveilling him will go over sea for a mission in a week. I asked other agents to look after him, but they all refused with iron will, saying that he is a weird, scary man, with a tongue as sharp as his mind. Moreover, they dislike him for his irriverence, and for his inability to follow the orders given."

"He seems quite the thing." Chuckled Hirotsu softly. He was a man in his fifties, a commander of the Black Lizard. Hirotsu was elegantly dressed. His hair were coloured as the little ash granes that were on his jacket. He played with his beard, imagining the Homicide Detective's appearence.

"Whaddya mean he's weird?" Tachihara, one of the commanders of the Black Lizard, asked confused. With all his weight, he pusher himself further on the chair he was sitten, putting one of his ankles on the opposite knee. He was the definition of "Impatience".

"We can say that bringing around a doll is classified as odd, for a man his age." Ango sighed.

As soon as she heard that, something clicked in Higuchi's brain, and she advanced a question.

"Is Ayatsuji-san supposed to be here, right now?"

"Why, of course not." Ango stated, his gaze growing ever so cold. "Have you not heard the part "Extremely dangerous ability user"? He is at his house, which is under the strict vision of our snipers. He isn't allowed to exit without a good reason."

Higuchi tilted her head to the side. Something unfamiliar was in the office of Mori, the boss of the Port Mafia. "Elise-chan, do you like to play with dolls?"

"No. I like drawing better!" The long, blonde haired child exclaimed with a big smile, as she lifted in the air the paper where she was drawing onto.