Anne's Reunion

Anne and Sasha were planning an assault on one of Andrias' Robot factories that could possibly make a big dent in Andrias' army. Anne and Sasha with supported by Sprig, Polly, Hop Pop, Frobo and Grime as they spot the factory. "Okay guys, there's the factory. We need to take it out." Sasha said. Anne looks at her frog family. "You guys ready?" Anne asked. "Anne, we're ready. We'll be by your side." Sprig said.

Anne turns towards the pink frog and smiled. "Spranne against the world?" Anne asked. Sprig looks at his best friend. "Spranne against the world." Sprig said. They do their hand shake and hug. "I'm glad to have a friend like you, Sprig." Anne said. Sprig laughs. "Yeah, I glad to be by your side, Anne." Sprig said. The two hug as they head to take down the factory.

Anne and Sasha head by one side as they spot four Frobots guarding it. "We need to take out those two, what's the plan, Sash?" Anne asked. Sasha looks at Anne and smirks. "You know what." Sasha said. Anne realizes what she meant and took her sword out. They sneak behind The Frobots and take out two of them. "Now!" Sasha shouted. Grime comes out and smashed one of them with Barrel's Warhammer.

More Frobots arrived to assist the others as The Planters came out, Sprig shot two of them in the eyes with his sling shot. Polly uses her mace and managed to smash two of them as Frobo shots three with his laser eyes. Hop Pop comes out and assist Grime with the two Frobots, Grime sees Hop Pop helping him as he smiles. "Well, for an old frog, you pack a pretty good punch." Grime said.

Hop Pop trunks to the toad commander. "Thanks Grime, that's what friends are for." Hop Pop said. Grime smiles as he sees more coming. "More Incoming!" Grime said. Anne and Sasha see The Frobots incoming and Anne and Sasha get into a fighting stance, The Frobots managed to spot Anne. "Target Acquired." One Frobot said. The Frobots come down as their mission is in place.

Anne and Sasha charged towards The Frobots as The Frobots fire at them, they separated as Anne and Sasha ran towards parted to take them down. Anne tried to hit The Frobot but one came behind her and grabbed her. "Hey! Let me go!" Anne shouted as she tried to get free. Sasha slashed at The Frobot as she saw Anne was on trouble. "Anne!" Sasha shouted. The Frobot blasted Sasha to the ground.

"Sasha!" Anne shouted. The Frobots stop attacking The Planters, Frobo, Grime and Sasha as they fly away with Anne with them. "Anne!" Sprig and Sasha shouted. Anne looks at the as she is being taken back to Andrias. "Guys! Help Me!" Anne screamed for help. Sasha and The Gang tired to save Anne but One Frobot dropped a smoke bomb which covered their tracks.

Once the smoke cleared, Sasha was in shock as her best friend was taken captive and taken back to Andrias. "Anne, No." Sasha said as she drops to her knees in disbelief. Sprig is in shock as the best friend that he has ever had has been taken prisoner, he drops to his knees in tears as Anne is gone and has been captured by Andrias. Sasha looks down at the pink frog. "Guys, we'll get Anne back. Let's head back to base." Sasha said. They head back to base to come up with a plan to save Anne.

At Newtopia Castle...

Anne was passed out as she woke up with her head all dizzy, she sees she's in a bedroom and saw she was in Newtopia Castle. "Oh No, I'm in Andrias' Castle. This is so bad." Anne said. She was in disbelief as she was now a prisoner of Andrias now and that there is no escape from the castle as it was now a domain of evil and a prison that she can't escape from.

Then, a voice then spoke to Anne. "Good Evening, Sleeping Beauty." The Voice said with a giggle. Anne recognized the voice, but it was robotic as it's sounded like a human voice. She was so confused who it was and why she was brought here. Anne looked from the balcony of the bedroom as she saw the sun setting and the moon coming out.

"You know, it's rude to ignore us." The Voice said. Anne was so confused on who was speaking to her. "Who are you?" Anne asked. The Voice made a fake and dramatic gasp. "Anna-Banana, how could you not recognize me, You're first friend." The Voice said. Anne's eyes widen as she knew who it was. "M-Marcy? Is that you?" Anne asked.

Then a human came out of the shadows, Anne was shocked at it was Marcy. But she didn't look like her, she wore a helmet with axolotl shaped horns with ten orange diamond shaped eyes and a long wire attached on the back. A black long sleeved shirt with a dark chest plate with an orange eye in the middle where her stab wound should be, shoulder pads and gauntlets with tubs. Long gray pants with black leggings and armored boots that made a clanking everytime she walked and a long black and red cape that draped on the floor.

She giggled again as she spoke. "Who else would it be, Anna-Banana." Darcy said. Anne got out of the bed as she walked towards her, she cupped her cheek with her hand as she stroked it. Anne saw it was indeed Marcy, she then tackles her into a hug as she tears up with pure happiness and joy. "Marcy!" Anne shouted. Darcy then giggles as she hugs Anne back. "I'm here Anne, I'm here." Darcy said.

Anne sobbed in her shoulder as she's so happy to have her first friend and the person she thought was gone forever. "Oh Marcy, I missed you so much!" Anne shouted with pure joy. Anne and Darcy stand up as Anne hugs her again as tightly as possible. "Marcy? Are you okay? Did Andrias hurt you?" Anne asked. Darcy then giggles. "Anne, I'm okay. I'm just so glad that you're here." Darcy said.

Anne then tears up and hugs her again. "Oh Marcy, you have no idea how worried I was about you. I was so scared I lost you forever and I wanted to get back to Amphibia as soon as possible to see if you were okay." Anne said. Darcy smiles and hugs Anne back. "Anne, I missed you too." Darcy said. They break the hug as Anne was confused on why Marcy was in very evil armor. "Mar-Mar, why are you in this armor?" Anne asked.

Darcy then holds Anne's hand. "Anne, after Andrias stabbed me, he put me in this rejuvenation tank and placed me in this suit and helmet until my wound heals. All that matters to me is that you're here, I felt so alone and I was so scared that you hated me for what I did and I just wanted you to know that I'm so sorry, Anne. I'm so sorry for everything." Darcy said as she hugs Anne again.

Anne's eyes soften and hugs her. "Marcy, I forgive you." Anne said. Darcy then tears up. "Anne, please don't leave me again." Darcy said. Anne hugs Darcy tightly. "Marcy, I won't leave you ever again." Anne said. Darcy then smiles evilly. "Good." Darcy said. They break the hug as the two hold hands as they walk down the hall.

Anne looks at Darcy as she thinks in her head. "Man, honestly, Marcy looks pretty awesome in that armor. She looks like Darth Vader and Kylo Ren from Star Wars." Anne thought in her head. Anne wanted to see Marcy's own eyes. "Hey Mar-Mar?" Anne said. Darcy stops and looks like Anne. "Yeah Anne?" Darcy said. Anne cupped Darcy's cheek as she life the helmet off Marcy's head, she sees Marcy's eyes are orange now.

Anne learns towards Marcy and kisses her on the lips, Darcy's eyes widen as she blushes at Anne kissing her. Anne blushes as she breaks the kiss. "I Love You, Marcy." Anne said. Darcy reminds shocked and blushed that Anne just kissed her, Darcy smiles as her eyes soften. "I Love You Too, Anne." Darcy said. The two share another kiss as they put as much love into the kiss as possible.

Anne and Darcy break the kiss as they put their heads together and hold hands, they look at each other as they smile and blush. "Mar-Mar, you're a really good kisser, you know that?" Anne said. Darcy looks at Anne and laughed. "Wow, I never imagined that we would kiss at all. It felt great." Darcy said. Anne laughed as she hugs Marcy. "I'm glad to have you back, My Love." Anne said. Darcy hugs back as an idea popped into her head.

She can corrupt Anne with her darkness as Anne will be her to control, Darcy knew it was what she needed to do as it will take some time. For now, she will just lay it low until the time comes. Darcy and Anne break the hug as they hold hands. "Come On, Anne. Let's just spend time together." Darcy said. Anne smiles as she strokes Darcy's hair and kisses her cheek. "I Love You, Marcy." Anne said. "I Love You Too, Anne." Darcy said. The Core's Plan sets in motion as The Multiverse will soon be theirs to control along with Anne.

It's time for the star of heart to turn to The Dark Side...