Darcy and Core Anne

The Next Day...

Darcy woke up as she saw Anne was asleep, she then smiles and kisses Anne awake. "Wakey, Wakey, Anne!" Darcy happily sang. Anne wakes up as she opened her eyes. "Oh, Hey Mar-Mar." Core Anne said. Darcy was shocked to see Anne's eyes were turned from brown to orange now, Darcy hugs Anne tightly. "Hey Anne? Do you want to get a new look?" Darcy asked.

Core Anne smiles as she hugs Darcy back. "I would love that." Core Anne said. She gets up and heads into the dress room. Darcy placed her armor, helmet and cape on as she walked into the throne room and looked from the screen. Andrias went by Darcy with confusion. "My Lord? Why did you want Anne here?" Andrias asked. Darcy looks at her servant with an evil grin.

"Well Andrias, we thought about killing Anne since she was a major threat to our plans. But, we decided to bring Anne here so she can rule by her precious Marcy's side." Darcy said. Andrias knew what he did to Marcy was wrong, but he had to obey. "I understand, My Lord." Andrias said as he walked out of the throne room.

Core Anne walked in the throne room. "Hey Mar-Mar!" Core Anne said. Darcy turns her head at Core Anne as her mouth dropped and her eyes turned into hearts at the sight of Anne's new look, Core Anne was wearing a black outfit with matching low-heeled boots.

Black leggings that ran up the side of her upper outer thighs while covering the entire leg starting above her knees down; black lower leg plates similar to Darcy’s that connected to her boots; black arm sleeves that covered her arms down to the back of both of her hands; a halter top that covered her upper body; a black cutout that covered her belly that flowed into the cape of the outfit that hugged her hips, and a black choker around her neck.

Finally, on her head was a crown like Darcy’s helmet with a single muted orange eye in the middle with two protruding horns on both sides of the crown. The teen’s hair was tied into a high ponytail as her eyes shined the color of Darcy’s, a mischievous smirk on her face as the image looked down to Anne.

Darcy blushes as her new queen now looks hot. "Marry Me Anne." Darcy said. She runs towards Core Anne and hugs her tightly, Core Anne smiles and giggles. "Aww Marcy, do you like it?" Core Anne asked. Darcy blushes even more as her eyes tear up. "I love it, Anne. You look so hot." Darcy said. Core Anne's cheeks turn red as she smiles back.

Darcy and Core Anne hold hands as they look at the screens and see everything is ready for the invasion, Darcy turns to her new Empress. "Anne, everything is ready for the invasion. It's time for the other worlds to know who the true rulers of The Multiverse are, Me and You." Darcy said. Darcy takes out her laser scythe and ignites it.

Core Anne sees the scythe and is in awe. "Woah Mar-Mar, that's cool." Core Anne said. She took out a double bladed laser sword and ignites it in yellow and red flames. "They will know who we are." Core Anne said. Darcy smiles as she and Core Anne look at the screens and prepare for the invasion.

Meanwhile...

Sasha was in her room as she was trying to think of a plan to save Anne and Marcy and stop the invasion. "How am I supposed to save Anne and Marcy when I don't have anyone to HELP ME!?" Sasha shouted as she smashed a table. Sprig then came in. "Sasha? Are you okay?" Sprig asked. Sasha saw the pink frog and then calmed down.

"Oh, Hey Sprig." Sasha said in a depressed tone. Sprig hopped over to Sasha as she sat down. "Are you okay?" Sprig asked. Sasha looks at him and sighed. "No, it's just than I need help. Anne is with Marcy as they're both prisoners of Andrias and now I don't know what to do?" Sasha said. "Anne helped me a lot and now she's not here." Sasha said.

Sprig saw Sasha was in need of help. "Sasha? Can I help?" Sprig asked. Sasha then looks up at Sprig in confusion. "Sprig? What do you mean?" Sasha asked. "Sasha, I know you need help and Anne taught all of us that when someone is in trouble, we help them." Sprig said. "I can help you come up with a plan, what is something that we can do?" Sprig said as he thinks of a plan of attack.

Sasha was trying to think of a plan as well as she remembers Marcy's favorite movie, War of The Warlocks. "That's it!" Sasha shouted. Sprig looks at Sasha. "Sasha, what do you have in mind?" Sprig asked. "Sprig, I got it. Marcy's favorite movie." Sasha said. Sprig looks in confusion. "What about Marcy's favorite movie?" Sprig asked.

"Sprig, Marcy's favorite movie, War of The Warlocks. When The Resistance stranded no chance against the undead horde, it was actually a distraction so that the heros sneak into the castle and steal the crystal crown of tantamore." Sasha said. "So what does that have to do with anything?" Sprig asked. Sasha looks at him. "Sprig, go grab your family, Frobo, Grime, Beatrix and Tritonio." Sasha ordered.

Sprig exited the room as Sasha takes out the photo if her, Marcy and Anne together. "Hold On Anne and Marcy, I'm coming for you and when I get you two nerds, we're going to go home and end all of this. I promise you two." Sasha said as she puts her picture away and grabs her sword as she prepared for the attack on Newtopia.

With Darcy and Core Anne...

Darcy and Core Anne were sitting in the throne together as they hold hands and were prepared for The Resistance. "Anne, their coming. Are you ready?" Darcy asked. Core Anne looks at Darcy and smirks. "I'm always ready, Mar-Mar." Core Anne said. The two share a kiss as they prepare for The Resistance's Attack.

Darcy knew what The Resistance were planning thanks to The Core scanning Marcy's memories and saw their attack was based on Marcy's favorite movie, War of The Warlocks. Marcy was knowing what The Core was planning and knew it was bad. "No! It's can't be! Anne! Please! Help Me!" Marcy yelled from within The Core.

Darcy/The Core watched behind her as they laughed. "Oh Marcy, Anne can't hear you. She's our now and you will NEVER have her." Darcy said with a growl. Marcy's anger was rising as she turns towards Darcy/The Core. "I've had enough of you!" Marcy said in anger. She takes out Anne's sword as she charges towards Darcy/The Core.

Darcy/The Core saw Marcy wanted a fight so they ignited their laser scythe as it ignites in yellow and red flames, they charged towards Marcy as their weapons clashed against each other. Marcy clashed with Darcy/The Core as Marcy slashed Anne's sword against the laser scythe as Darcy pushed Marcy away, Darcy charged towards Marcy as she tried to hit her.

Marcy dodges the attack as Darcy missed, she looks at Marcy and smiled. "Impressive, seems like you had training after all, you very skilled. But not as skilled as Sasha." Darcy said. "Well, Anne and I have been training of course so now we're both skilled now." Marcy said. Marcy runs towards Darcy as she tried to hit the hivemind but Darcy was dodging every hit.

Marcy tiered out as she looks up as Darcy kicks her to the ground and pins her to the ground, Marcy sees she's pinned as she tears up. "Stop!" Marcy shouted. Darcy then turns to confusion as Marcy kicks Darcy off her, Marcy gets up and charged towards Darcy. Darcy looks up as Marcy slashed Darcy to the ground, Marcy  points Anne's sword at Darcy as the hivemind looks up and sees she's been beaten.

"It's over, Darcy! You have lost." Marcy said. Darcy then smirks as she giggled. "Have we?" Darcy said. Marcy becomes confused as Darcy snaps her fingers and mechanical tentacles come out and tied Marcy up. "What the heck?!" Marcy shouted. Darcy then gets up and looks at her prisoner. "Well Marcy, we think it's time for you to watch the greatest show Amphibia has to offer." Darcy said.

Marcy looks at the hivemind as Darcy looks and sees The Resistance has arrived. "Well Anne, look who decided to show up." Darcy said. Core Anne smiled as the time has come at last. "Well Marcy, let the show begin." Core Anne said. Darcy smiles as it's time for The Multiverse to tremble in fear as The Core is nearly close to victory then anyone who came before them, it's time for the invasion of Earth to begin.