Darcanne Romantic Night

After claiming her prize, Darcy was in the chamber on how she can get Anne to become like her. Darcy closes her eyes and puts her hands together as the minds of The Core were trying to reach a consensus, one of the voices spoke. "You all aren't thinking properly, I have an idea." Aldrich said. The other minds listen to the head of the hivemind. "Anne can't be twisted to evil, but we can embed darkness within her." Aldrich spoke.

"We can awaken the darkness within Anne to come out and control her, that way she can turn against the people she loves except for the one that she loves with her whole heart. does that sound like a perfect plan dear Marcy?" Aldrich said as her turns to Marcy. Marcy was wearing Darcy's armor and black and red cape as she was hugging her legs and shaking as she was very scared, Marcy turned towards the old king. "You all better leave my Anne alone." Marcy shouted in anger.

Aldrich knew Marcy poss no threat as she doesn't have her powers anymore and is trapped in their hivemind. "Oh Marcy, we're not going to hurt the one you love. But, you can be with her for all eternity if you like." Aldrich said. Marcy knew it was wrong so she stayed silent, Darcy found that awakening Anne's Dark Reflection could prove useful to her.

She walked upstairs to find Anne, Anne was in her bedroom and was sleeping. Darcy then came in as she saw Anne was asleep, Darcy smirks as she takes off her black and red cape. She walked towards the big bed as she when on the other side and crawled in the bed, she lays down next to Anne and wrapped her arms around Anne's waist.

Anne wakes up and smiled as the girl she loves is laying next to her, she rolls over and looks at Darcy. "Hey Mar-Mar." Anne said as she strokes Darcy's cheek. "Hey Anne." Darcy said. "What are you doing here?" Anne asked. Darcy then sighed. "Well, I thought we can have a little fun together since we have the castle all to ourselves tonight." Darcy said.

Anne was concerned about what she meant. "What did you have in mind then?" Anne asked. "Oh, anything I guess." Darcy said. Anne then strokes Darcy's messy hair. "You must really like my hair, Anne." Darcy said. "You're so pretty, Mar-Mar." Anne said. Darcy then blushes and smiled. "I Love You, Anne." Darcy said. "I Love You Too, Marcy." Anne said.

The two kiss as Darcy goes on top of Anne, Anne wraps her arms around Darcy and brought her closer. Darcy explored every inch of Anne's mouth as their tongues touched as they explored each other's mouths, Darcy slides her hand under Anne's shirt and touched Anne's breasts. Anne felt Darcy touch her breasts as her face heated up.

Darcy stops as a string of saliva fell from her and Anne's mouths. "Anne, did you like that?" Darcy asked. Anne looks at Darcy. "I want to be more comfortable." Anne said. Darcy smiles as she goes down and takes the leaves and sticks out of Anne's hair, she goes down and takes off Anne's chest plate and shirt. Anne's face heated up even more as Darcy stared kissing her breasts, Anne moans as the one she love is kissing her.

Darcy sits up as she takes off her gauntlets, chest plate, shoulder pads and shirt. Anne blushes as she sees the scar on Marcy's chest as she remembers that day when Marcy got stabbed, she sits up and hugs Darcy. "Oh Marcy, I missed you so much. I'm so sorry, I failed to protect you and I was so scared that I lost you forever. I'm so happy that your still here." Anne said while sobbing on Darcy's shoulder.

Darcy's eyes soften as she hugs Anne. "Anne, it's okay. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere, your not going to lose me. I Promise." Darcy said. Anne cheers up as she breaks the hug and strokes her scar, she kisses Marcy's scar on her chest and kisses Darcy again.

The two lay down as they kiss, Darcy goes down and kisses Anne's breasts and then her stomach. She looks at Anne for concern as Darcy sits up and puts Anne's legs on her shoulders, she takes off Anne's shoe and socks as Darcy takes off her boots. Darcy grabs the top of Anne's skirt and underwear and pulls them off, Darcy takes off her pants and underwear. Anne looks at Darcy as their both naked as a new face heated up, Darcy goes down and kisses Anne's thing.

Anne started moaning and groaning as she tears up. "That feels so wired and so wet." Anne said. Darcy stated licking her thing as she goes up and kisses Anne on the lips, The Core started transferring it's darkness into Anne as all they need is the darkness within Anne to manifest into a dark reflection.

Anne wraps her arms around Darcy and pulls her closer, Anne let's go of the kiss and looks at Darcy. "I Love You So Much, Marcy." Anne said. Darcy blushes and smiled. "I Love You Too, Anne." Darcy said. The two kiss and Darcy lays down next to Anne.

Anne looks at her gorgeous girlfriend as she strokes Darcy's hair. "Mar-Mar, your so pretty, you know that?" Anne said. Darcy then blushes as her eyes soften. "Aww Anne, your so sweet sometimes." Darcy said. They cover up with the blankets as Anne moves closer to Darcy and she nuzzles in Darcy's chest, Darcy wraps her arms around Anne and rests her chin on Anne's head.

"Good Night Anne, I Love You." Darcy said. Anne smiles as her eyes turn from brown to orange. "Good Night Marcy, I Love You Too, My Lovely Queen." Core Anne said. Darcy smiles as she knows Anne is under their control now, Darcy and Core Anne fall asleep together as they prepare for the invasion and what is to come for The Resistance.