The New Kid

Justin: I've heard a lot of things about you!

Kelvin:oh really,cool,um sir, I've come to submit the speech!

Principal:great work Kelvin,I knew I could count on you!

Kelvin: always sir, would you like me to do any other thing for you?

Principal:yes please, just give Justin a tour around the school as he'll be resuming on Monday!

Kelvin:sure!

Principal:that's why your the school president,very brave and hardworking,now the two of you get out of my office!

Kelvin:and the compliments only lasted about two seconds!

Justin:(laughing)lead the way please!

Kelvin:(we left the office and started walking down the hallway)so why are you transferring in the middle of the last semester before you graduate?

Justin:oh,my dad's business was having some issues,so we had to move away from LA!

Kelvin:am sorry about that!

Justin:don't be, were currently on the lookout for solutions and I'm sure we'll find one

Kelvin:I hope you do!,anyway it's nice that you want to join this school,we have the best of everything,from good laboratories to good sports,our cafeteria is filled with different delicacies and the teachers are some of the finest in the state

Justin:nice,but why are you being so formal with me?

Kelvin:I don't understand!

Justin:I get that your the school president and also am the new kid,but can't we be friends?

Kelvin:friends?,I don't even know you that well!

Justin:(chuckled awkwardly) alright, I'm Justin Levor,use to live in LA before I moved here, I'm 19 and I wanna be your friend!

Kelvin: you'll have to work your way to becoming my friend,in the main time, I'll settle with being your tour guide...

Justin:wow, it's actually the first time anyone have ever turned me down,you just hurt a brother's pride!

Kelvin: Justin,can we please focus on the tour? (I wanted walking away but he held me tightly around my wrist,I turned to look at him and immediately he let me go) Justin are you okay?

Justin: I'm fine, sorry about that!

Kelvin:mmm, let's proceed (just before we could take another step forward, the bell rang and it was time to go home)

Justin: what's the bell for?

Kelvin:school dismissal,I have to go now,but I promise to continue the tour on Monday!

Justin: it's fine,I also have to go take care of some stuff!

Kelvin:great,I will see you on Monday then...
*

Fiona :am so excited for the concert next week!

Timmy: girl calm down, it's just Drake!

Ana: Drake is hot and rich,so I don't know!

Fiona: whatever, I'm just so excited, anyway I gotta go now!

Ana:see ya Monday!

Timmy:(rolled my eyes)

Fiona:see you tonight!, remember?,we go clubbing on Fridays?

Ana:how can I forget,I had to carry your drunk ass home last week!

Fiona:oh please,I wasn't that drunk,I only had four bottles!

Timmy: ugh, Fiona you were totally wasted,you offered to give the bar man a lap dance!