The Promise

"Later in the evening"
Kelvin:(phone ringing...shrugged)who the fuck is it?

Ana: Kelvin?

Kelvin:oh hi?

Ana:were you sleeping?

Kelvin:me?, sleeping?,of course not (yawning)

Ana:dude check the fucking time!

Kelvin:(I looked at my wristwatch and it was 7:32,I was so tired that I dozed off,I didn't even change my uniform)yeah,I know the time is 7:32, I'm on my way!

Ana: are you gonna take a taxi or an Uber?

Kelvin:am gonna walk, it's not that far!

Ana:fine, don't keep us waiting!

Kelvin:(hanged up)shit,shit shit (I took off my uniform and threw them into a washing machine, rushed to the shower,took a quick bath,wore the clothes and accessories that Ana ordered for me, rushed downstairs made a quick sandwich and ate,as I was about leaving mom came in)oh,hi mom!

Mom:hi baby,mmm,your looking quite sexy, going on a date?

Kelvin:mom,we talked about this, and it's Friday, remember?

Mom:yeah, don't mind me, I'm just pulling your legs!

Kelvin:mom, your home quite early,how was the meeting with the company's shareholders?

Mom:it went better than I expected,we got signed a new partner today!

Kelvin:wow,congrats mom!

Mom:oh that's not all,there's this brand that wants to sign you as their ambassador,they said they've been following your Instagram account and they really loved your social presence,with your followers and your hot personality,I know it'll be a life changing experience for you,so what do you say?

Kelvin:oh my god,mom,I don't know what to say!

Mom:well you can start by hugging me!

Kelvin:(hugged her)thanks mom.

Mom:alright, I'll get my assistant to schedule a meeting as soon as possible,go have fun alright!

Kelvin:I'm so happy,I don't feel like going out!

Mom:you have to go!

Kelvin:mom?

Mom:I mean,when you're this happy,you should go have fun,chat with your friends!

Kelvin:(phone ringing,it was from Ana) your right,if I don't go Ana is probably going to chop off my head!

Mom:(chuckled)bye!

Kelvin:bye mom (I left the house feeling really happy, becoming a brand ambassador at 17 was more than I could ever hope for,I took out my phone logged into my Instagram account and started going through it,I really am a snack... phone ringing)hello!

Ana: Kelvin,get your ass here right now!

Kelvin:am almost at the club (hanged up,I was still going through my phone and walking,when I suddenly bumped into someone,the plate of food he was holding fell to the ground) am sorry,am so sorry (I looked at him and noticed that he was wearing an Army uniform,oh my gosh am screwed,all of a sudden I was surrounded by other army guys)

Army 1: what the hell!

Army 2:kneel down!

Kelvin:(I was so scared that I began trembling,I couldn't even speak properly)am so sorry!

Army 3:are you deaf?,kneel the fuck down!

Alex:hey, it's okay!

Army 1:but Captain!