chapter 1 page 4

Kian's P.O.V

I walked upstairs to Trevor's room, I could OBVIOUSLY tell that he liked her... "Trev?" he opened the door letting me in. "do you, like my sister?" I asked him hesitantly, I was shocked to hear him say. "OF COURSE I DO!" he looked at me for a second. "and if you're mad I-" "I'm not mad just, she's only gonna be here for four months, and long distance relationships suck ass man... when I was with Andrea, it was terrible, being so far apart." and I sat an talked to him for a good ten minutes before leaving to go to bed.

Trevor's P.O.V

I walked over and flopped onto my bed spread out like starfish, I ended up falling asleep after five minutes.

Sam's P.O.V

I walked into Trevor's room to wake him up and saw him spread out across the end of his bed. So being the good friend that I am, I took a picture before waking him up. he woke up an rushed down the stairs, we sat at table and ate our eggs and bacon, and then Rylee finally came down. She sat next to Trevor, they were both so cute in the same room together...

Trevor's P.O.V

Rylee came down and sat next to me at the table putting her head on my shoulder, she's so cute when she does that, sometimes I just wish she were mine...