page 9

Trevor's P.O.V

She laid there in the bed shaking while the other boys just stood there as if they were in shock. "How long does this usually last?" I asked Kian with tears threatening to fall. I sat down in a chair next to her bed and held her hand softly in mine. "She usually stops shaking within five minutes, but she will stay asleep for and hour or two..." I lightly close my eyes for a second before opening them again. "It's gonna be okay." I whisper reassuring myself. She finally stopped shaking, but stayed asleep for an hour like Kian said.

Rylee's P.O.V

I wake up and see everyone sitting in littler chairs by the door with their hands in their faces, except for Trevor who was right next to me holding my hand.  I start to hear something, something I haven't heard in YEARS, something I haven't heard since my dad died... I hear long, terrifying tone, of the heart monitor, I dare to turn my head to look at it and see one straight line across the screen. Trevor looks at me and notices that I'm awake. "Rylee!" he says with concern obvious in his eyes. I bury my head in his chest and cry, my bracelet starts beeping and this time everyone comes running over, I guess Kian told them. "It's okay Rylee, just calm down." Trevor started rubbing my back like before and it stopped beeping. I just kept crying in his chest, I haven't cried like that since my dad died... I walked over to Sam and kissed him on the forehead, I felt his cold hand and saw his face that was turning s bright shade of blue. "Goodbye Sam." I whisper. I leave the room not wanting to look into his eyes which were still open knowing that I would just keep crying.

Skip past the funeral back at home:

Trevor's P.O.V

I was in my room and I heard Rylee crying, so I decided to go check on her, Ryles, you okay?" I pulled covers off her face, she just looked at me for a second. "The night b-before S-Sam died, I-I had a dream, and I had to ch-choose someone but I didn't know what it meant, s-so I took Sam's arm since he w-was closest and then I saw him in a car and I saw someone else crash into him, and then I-I woke up." She shuttered. "Rylee, its okay, it was probably just some weird coincidence, go back to bed, okay?" I kissed her on the forehead. she smiled an nodded, tears still sitting on her cheeks. I smiled and started to leave. "Wait!" I turned back. "What's wrong?" I looked at her. "Can you PLEASE stay??" she gave puppy dog eyes.  I sighed. "Okay." She smiled and lifted the covers. I laid down on the left side of the bed and put my arms around her. "Trevor?" She asks. "Yeah?" I said. "I love you." She whispered. my heart was beating five hundred miles a minute, that was the first time she's said that to me, I never we would even get along, let alone DATE! "I love you too." I whispered back. She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder. She soon drifted asleep but I was awake, I was planning something...

8:00 am

Rylee wakes up and we both get dressed and go downstairs. "Have good night?" JC winked. I'm guessing he saw us together. "JC shut up." I playfully hit his shoulder. He put his hands up in surrender. I throw on my jacket, shove a plain waffle in my mouth. "Where are you going?" she asks me. "somewhere..." I smile and head out the door. I got in the car and made sure I had my license which I just recently got and drove off.

Sam's P.O.V

...I'm dead :(

Rylee's P.O.V

Trevor came back and pecked me on the cheek. "You wanna go down to the beach? It's pretty warm outside." He said, I smiled and nodded. JC looked at Trevor with a suspicious smile, but I ignored it. We got into the car and drove off.

Trevor's P.O.V

We got to the beach and I laid out a small towel. "Shoot, I forgot my swimsuit!" she slouched down and pretended to faint. "Then we can get you a new one." I laughed. "Okay!" she said quickly jumping up off the ground and we got back into the car. we got to the store and after about ten minutes she decides on a two piece turquoise blue bikini with lace on the edges on top, we head to the checkout to pay. I pecked her on the cheek and we went back to the beach. "Great, someone stole our towel...." she said looking around. I laughed and pointed her towards the towel. "Oh..." I took her hand and we walked over and put our stuff on it. She grabbed my hand and started pulling me to the water. "WAIT!" I yelled and she stopped. I pulled off my shirt and threw it on the towel. (boo, he has no abs :( ) "OKAY!" I said and did a cannonball off of the dock. She rested her arms on my shoulders as we went underwater. I cupped her face in my hands and pulled her in closer. She stared into my eyes as we got close enough to where our lips were touching. "I love you." I whispered in her ear when we pulled away and shot up out of the water. "I love you too." She whispered back and I smiled. "Good." I pulled her out of the water bridal style and sat her down on my towel. I pulled something out of my bag when she looked away. "Can you get my water?" I asked her. "Sure." she reached in the bag, she pulled the bottle out and covered her mouth dropping it to the ground.

Rylee's P.O.V

"Can you get my water?" he asked me. "Sure." I reached into the bag and pulled out a bottle of water. I looked at where the label was. 'Will you marry me?' it said. I covered my mouth dropping the bottle to the ground and turned to face Trevor. He was down on one knee holding a BEAUTIFUL diamond ring. "Oh my God, Trevor..." I whispered through my hands. "I wanna be the reason you smile every morning." He smiled. I screamed and hugged him unable to stop smiling. "You're already the reason I smile in the morning." I say. "So is that a yes?" He pulls away with his hands still on my shoulders. "Yes!" I nod my head quickly and we hug again. I kissed him on the lips and rested my head on his shoulder and we leaned against the car looking at the reflection on the water.

Trevor's P.O.V

She said yes, she ACTUALLY said yes...