Page 14

Trevor's P.O.V

I got a call from Connor and I couldn't BELIEVE what he told me. 'Whats Rylee going to do?!' I thought. 'First Sam, then her Mom, and now Kian?!' I sat on the couch next to her and she looked at me worried as a tear shed from my eye. "What wrong?" She asked me. "Rylee..." I grabbed both of her hands softly in mine. "K-Kian got into a car accident, he was killed instantly..." I shuttered as she covered her mouth. "No..." Tears were  rolling down her face. "A-are, the other b-boys okay?" She shuttered. "Connor broke his arm and JC broke HIS arm and needs crutches..." My eyes widened as her bracelet started beeping. "Rylee, please, calm down..." I started rubbing her back. "Rylee please...." I shuttered as she fell and hit the ground. She was shaking like CRAZY! and I was FREAKING  OUT! When she finally stopped shaking, I picked her up and set her on the couch. She was still passed out so I pulled up a chair next to the couch and sat down holding her hand.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Rylee finally woke up and INSTANTLY pulled me into a hug and buried her head in my chest. I feel so bad for Rylee. Kian was my friend too, and I'm REALLY gonna miss him... after about an hour  Rylee ended up just falling back asleep in my arms.

Two days later:

Me and Rylee decided that we would sell her old house and move into a new one. JC, Connor, and Ricky agreed to let us stay with them until we found a house. Rylee packed all of her stuff and I drove us home to L.A. After the two day long drive, we finally get there. We run inside and set our bags on the ground

Ricky's P.O.V

Rylee and Trevor came  running inside and set down there bags. Rylee ran over to give me a hug. "I've missed you SO much!" She said wrapping her arms around me. I was the only that DIDN'T get to visit her. She then saw Connor and JC in the living room and ran in along with Trevor. "CON DA BON!" 

Rylee's P.O.V

"CON DA BON!" I yelled as I ran up to Connor as he wrapped his one good arm around me. "Munchkin!" He calls me that because I'm short, and because he KNOWS that I hate it! "JC!" I went over to hug JC. "Rylee!"  He said ALSO wrapping his one good arm around me. "Are you guys okay?" Trevor asked realizing the bruises from how bad the accident was. "Yeah..." They both nodded. We didn't really talk about Kian the rest of the night because it was just too much...

A/N ALMOST DONE! the book is almost finished! only two chapters left! Sorry for cutting it so short! like I said, I had it all written in a notebook and it looked SO MUCH LONGER! Please comment and vote! tysm! ilysm! SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER! xxxx

-Me!