Page 6

Rylee's P.O.V

It's been 5 weeks since I've seen Sam other than when he came to pick up his stuff. I grabbed my FAVORITE pair of black skinny jeans, a pair of underwear and my blue Tank-Top and hooped in the shower for twenty-five minutes. I'm only gonna be here for one and a half months! time is going by so fast, to fast. Trevor and I are dating now and the LAST thing i want to have is a long-distance relationship! I hear the phone ring snapping me out of my thoughts and I answer it.  (S-Sam R-Rylee) R-"Sam!"

S-"Rylee, I'm really sorry."

R-"You took advantage of me"

S-"I know, It was stupid

R-"yeah, I know."

S-"But please,  give me just ONE more chance?"

I sighed.

S-"Like, I said, I'm REALLY sorry!"

R-"Okay, fine, I'll give you another chance, besides, it feels empty here with only five other people, we haven't broken anything in WEEKS! it feels weird!" I smiled

S-"Thank you so much!" We both hung up.

Kian's P.O.V

I went into Trevor's room. "Trevor, can I talk to you about Rylee?" "Yeah, sure, what is it?" he said concerned. "She hasn't been feeling well, I'm taking her to the hospital, I'm Kind of worried, you coming with?" his eyes widened. "OF COURSE I'M COMING WITH!" he shuttered. Rylee came in. "Sam just called, he apologized..." She said. "Took him long enough." Trevor and I mumbled in unison. we smiled and pecked her on the cheek. "He's coming back to live here." I was pretty cool about it, but Trevor was kind of mad. "OW" Rylee screamed and hunched over in pain. Trevor and I ran to her side and helped her into the car to drive to the hospital.

Trevor's P.O.V

When we got to the hospital me and Kian helped her inside.They put her in a wheel chair and rolled her to the ER only allowing her family to go in with her. Kian went in with her. I waiter in a small chair for them to let me in.

Kian's  P.O.V

I went into the hospital room with Rylee worried as HELL... they did a bunch of doctor stuff and then an ultrasound. "Are you aware that you were pregnant?" She said to Rylee with petty in her eyes. "WHAT? NO!" she looked at me. "Um, excuse me, what do you mean, she WAS pregnant?" I ask the nurse and Rylee's eyes filled with tears. "Unfortunately, there were some problems with the baby's position and he was suffocated..." Rylee broke down crying. "Shh, it's okay." I hugged her. they did surgery to remove the baby and she was released several days later. On the way home Rylee laid her head on Trevor's shoulder.  when we got to the house Rylee walked up to her room and I followed after her. I walked into her room and she hugged me crying into my shoulder. "Rylee?" I said pulling away with my hands on her shoulders. "how did you get pregnant?" She just stood there looking at me for a second. "It was my old boyfriend, Jalex." She sat on er bed.  "He forced me to, you know..." she said and her eyes filled with tears again. I nodded and left, I know she hates it when I push things out of her. (that sounded weird...) I told the boys including Sam,) what happened and we all agreed to take it easy around her. Not a DAY went by when Trevor wasn't by her side helping her with whatever she needed help with, it's AMAZING how much he cares for her. He hasn't made a video in MONTHS which is probably driving his fans CRAZY!

Ricky's P.O.V

I literally feel SO bad for what happened with Rylee, but she's finally come out of her room an Sam's back now. "RYLEE!" Trevor yelled when he saw that she finally cam out of her room. "Hey Ryles." I said and gave her a side hug. "You need anything?" He said smiling like a big idiot. "I'm fine Trevor." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "You two are so cute together." I said and Trevor gave her a side hug.

Trevor's P.O.V

"HEY YOU WANNA DO THE GIRLFRIEND TAG?!" I yelled and she just laughed at how excited I seemed. "Okay, fine." She smiled. "YES!" I yelled back. I ran and got my camera and then ran to my room pulling her with me. I set up the camera an we sat down on my bed. "Hey guys, its Trevor, SURPRISE! I'M STILL ALIVE!" I laughed. "So, as you can tell by the title, I am doing the girlfriend/boyfriend tag! yup, that's what I said! the girlfriend tag!" She smiled at the sass I used. (Common, I know at least ONE of you went back and read that with sass! ;)) "This is my beautiful girlfriend..." I pointed at her to introduce herself. "Rylee Ann Lawley." she said. "So, lets begin, shall we?" "Okay, who are my TWO favorite actors?!" "Okay, I know for a fact that Osric Chow is one of them, but ermmm, I don't know the other one :(" She flipped her board around. 'Osric Chow & Tyler Heochlen' "WHAT? no, since when?" "um, since Teen wolf..." I smiled. "Okay next question. What are my FOUR Favorite TV shows?!" "Supernatural, Teen Wolf, Orange Is The New Black, and FRIENDS." I said surprising her with how fast I answered. "Dang Trev, you HAVE been paying attention." she smiled and pecked me on the cheek. "Now, what's my favorite color?" She asked. "Black?" "NO IT'S BLUE!" "SORRY! i suck..." "It's okay." she laughed and gave me a side hug. "Who's my favorite male singer?" She smiled and wrote own the answer. "Me!" I said flipping my imaginary weave. 'you' her board said and she laughed. "Who my favorite FEMALE singer?" "Miley Cyrus" "YUP!"  "Okay, last question, you ready?" "YUP!" " What is my one allergy?" she wrote the answer on her board. "The metal on those cheap necklaces!" She nodded and showed me her board. "HA, of course I was right" I flip my imaginary weave and turn away.
"Damn, the sass is real!" She says laughing. "Okay guys, that's it for this weeks video, if you liked it give it a thumbs up, and you hated it give it a thumbs up, comment an subscribe, also my new single "I Wanna Fly." Is available on iTunes. link in the down-bar Love you guys mwaa byee!" I turned off the camera.

(I personally think I got that outro ON POINT! I am the shit. lol jk)

A/N Thanks for reading! hope you enjoyed this chapter! it would mean SO much to me if you voted and commented to show me that you like it! thank you so much see ya next chapter!