page 13

RECAP: "You have my permission"

Trevor's P.O.V

I walked up to Rylee. "Hey, umm-" She cut me off. "I heard what my mom said..."She smiled and took both of my hands. "So... do you think we should get married?" She bit both of her lips together. " "No..." I said and she looked at me sad and confused. "I have do to this the right way." I smiled and slipped the ring off her finger kneeling down on one knee. "Rylee Ann Lawley, will you marry me?" I asked her and a huge smile appeared on her face. "YES!" she laughed and nodded. I stood up an everyone congratulated us with a hug. including the parametric :/ "Dude, what the fuck?"  everyone laughed as he awkwardly walked away. for the rest of the day, Rylee didn't really talk very much to be honest.. After a few hours we had to go. "Trevor, I don't want you to leave..." She whispered in my ear. "Them I won't." I whispered back. "Guys, I'm gonna stay here with Rylee okay?" They nodded and left. "Good thing I brought extra cloths." I laughed and pecked her on the lips. I wrapped my arms around her from the back as a small tear shed from her eye.  "I love you Trevor..." She whispered into my ear. "I love you too Rylee." I whispered back We laid on the couch watching Orange Is The Black. I laid down on the couch cuddling with her. We watched about, four episodes. She then fell asleep.

Rylee's P.O.V Dream:

I was, once again, between those two rocks, one big one and one small one. But this time, the number was at three... I see a staircase, and run up the stairs. and ALL memories from my last dream immediately vanish. In the middle of the room, is me, Kian, and Trevor. Once again, not knowing what was going on, I reach for the closest person which this time was Kian. I grab his arm and everything fades away. I'm now sitting on the couch next to Trevor. He looks at me and says something that I couldn't really hear. I see myself break into tears and shoot up out of my sleep.

Reality:

I shoot up out of bed (the couch) accidentally waking up Trevor. "Are you okay?!" He whisper yelled rubbing my back. "Yeah, just, I don't feel good..." I cover my mouth. "You nee a bowl?" He looked at me concerned and I raised an eyebrow confused. "You know... in case you puke?.." He said awkwardly and I smiled. "Well, I don't want your disgusting ass puke, all up in my weave!" He joked making me laugh. I kissed him on the cheek. "No, I'll be fine..." I smiled. I went to the kitchen and mixed milk with french vanilla coffee creamer and warmed it up in the microwave. "I'm gonna go in my room, if that's okay with you..." I asked him. He nodded and I went back into my own room. I immediately fell asleep.

Trevor's P.O.V

I went to check on Rylee and she was spread out on her bed. The sheets were all on the ground which made me laugh. I turned out the lights and softly closed the door behind me.

Kian's P.O.V

We were on our way home home and we started to turn the corner when another car smashed into ours making my head smack into the window, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and felt blood poor out of my mouth as I coughed. Then everything went black.

A/N SORRY! I TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE SHORT!!!!