Embracing love | PSH x KHJ

Hongjoong woke up early that morning, feeling a sense of anticipation mixed with worry. Seonghwa, his boyfriend and fellow member of ATEEZ, had a solo photoshoot scheduled for the day. However, something seemed off about Hwa. He appeared really restless and distant, his usually bright smile replaced by a somber expression.

As they gathered with the rest of the members for breakfast, Hongjoong couldn't help but notice Seonghwa just playing around with his food and not eating. Concern painted on his face, Hongjoong gently nudged Seonghwa and whispered, "Are you feeling alright, babe? You seem a bit off."

Seonghwa forced a small smile, attempting to brush off Hongjoong's worry. "I'm fine, Joong," he replied softly. "Just a little tired, that's all."

Hongjoong could sense that something was not right, but he respected Seonghwa's decision to not talk and gives him space. They exchanged a knowing glance, and Hongjoong decided to give Seonghwa some time before diving deeper into the matter.

Hours passed, and Seonghwa's solo shoot began. However, his discomfort was noticeable. The once vibrant and confident Seonghwa seemed to retreat into himself, his movements stiff and his eyes missing their usual spark. It was clear that he was struggling, but he never lashed out at anyone, instead he keep quiet and tried to be alone.

From a distance, Hongjoong observed his partner, his heart aching at Seonghwa's visible unease. He knew that Seonghwa hated feeling vulnerable and never wanted to burden anyone with his problems. But Hongjoong couldn't bear to see his boyfriend suffer silently.

As the shoot neared its end, Hongjoong secretly slipped away from the rest of the staff and went on his way to the dressing room. Determined to comfort the other, he pulled out his phone and sent a quick message to the stylist, asking for permission to surprise Seonghwa.

With a message of approval, Hongjoong entered the dressing room, careful not to startle Seonghwa. He saw his partner sitting on a chair, head down, lost in his thoughts. Hongjoong silently approached him and gently wrapped his arms around Seonghwa from behind.

At first, Seonghwa didn't notice Hongjoong's presence, but when he did, a faint smile graced his lips. "Joongie, what are you doing here?" he asked, relief in his voice.

"I couldn't stand seeing you like this, babe," Hongjoong whispered, his voice filled with tenderness. "I wanted to be here for you, to support you."

Seonghwa leaned back into Hongjoong's embrace, feeling the warmth and love enveloping him. Tears welled up in his eyes as all of his emotions became too much to bear. He buried his face in Hongjoong's chest, allowing himself to finally release the pent-up sadness and frustration.

Hongjoong held him tighter, his touch a soothing balm for Seonghwa's wounded soul. "It's okay, love," Hongjoong murmured. "You don't have to go through it all alone. I'm here for you."

Time skip after the shoot

Eventually, the shoot came to an end, and they made their way back home. As they stepped into their shared apartment, the other ATEEZ members bombarded them with questions, curious about Seonghwa's change in personality. However, Hongjoong gently shushed them, asking for a moment of peace and privacy.

Together, they went to their bedroom. Hongjoong lit a few scented candles, creating  an atmosphere of comfort. They both changed into comfortable pajamas and settled into bed, cocooned in each other's arms.

Silence filled the room, punctuated only by the sound of their steady breaths. Hongjoong stroked Seonghwa's hair, his touch soothing and affectionate. They didn't need words to understand eachother; their love spoke volumes in the quietude of their embrace.

In the safety of Hongjoong's embrace, Seonghwa allowed himself to let go completely. He poured out his heart, sharing the unspoken worries and fears that had been plaguing him. Hongjoong listened intently, offering understanding at every turn.

As the night wore on, their conversation gradually transformed into soft murmurs, filled with laughter. Their cuddles turned into playful tickling, lifting Seonghwa's mood.

With the weight of their shared vulnerability, they found solace in each other's arms. In that moment, all the worries and stress melted away, replaced by a profound sense of belonging and love.

As the night came to an end, Hongjoong pressed a gentle kiss to Seonghwa's forehead, whispering, "I'm here for you, always. Remember that."

Seonghwa nodded, his heart overflowing with gratitude for the endless support and love that Hongjoong offered. In that moment, they both knew that together, they could weather any storm that came their way.

With their hearts intertwined, they drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's warmth and surrounded by the unbreakable bond they shared.

Authors note:
Again idk what that is but I love writing fluff, like idk why.
Also shoutout to my friend who makes me continue to upload them 💛
Also idk what's going on with my endings but it is what it is ig 🤠

 Also shoutout to my friend who makes me continue to upload them 💛Also idk what's going on with my endings but it is what it is ig 🤠