3 Friendship or something else?

Please vote and comment!

Batuk and bondita reached school.. They entered in class That class was full of boys.Because bondita was the first girl to learn, that's why later girls took admission in school..If the batch of bondita is left out, then there were definitely four or five girls in the rest of the class.. .

.
Batuk and bondi entered in class they seat on same bench.. Bondita looks here and there and looks at batuk and said " Batuk.. Aj to foot ball match hai na.. Aur jin jin ladko ne isme bhag liya hai vah aye huye hai... To rudra kaha hai? "(Batuk.. today there is a foot ball match isn't it.. and the boys who have participated in it have come... so where is Rudra? ,)

B

atuk eyes also search rudra then he said" Pata nahi boudi.. Shayad a jaye badmein"(Don't know boudi.. maybe he will come later")
She just hummed...

And after some time the lectures start.While waiting, the third lecture starts and Batuk and Bondita start looking at each other.Because the football match is going to happen only after the third lecture....

And the third lecture ends. After having lunch for 15 minutes, all the students are heading towards the ground because the match is about to start there.

Bondita seat with girls betty is sitting beside bondita... Bondita smiles at her.. Batuk is removing his tie Just then betty comes there.. Batuk looked at her with surprise.. She smiles.. Betty" Batuk all the best.. " She leave from there smiling and sir beside bondita.. Bondita smiles at her betty also smiles..

Batuk is smiling when a boy named Joydeep comes there.who was his opponent... He smriked..and said" Harne ke liye taiyar ho jana.. Vase kesi team hai tumhari.. Tumhare team ka to mehtvapurna ek sadasy bhi nahi aya... Haha.. " He laughed and leave... (Get ready to lose.. what kind of team is yours.. not even an important member of your team came... :..)

This enrages Batuk.bondita is watching all this. She gets up and comes to Batuk.and said " Batuk..jane do uski baton ka bura mat mano... "(Batuk..let it go don't mind his words...)

He lit angrily said" Boudi muze uski koi parvah nahi.. Me to bad me dekh lunga.. Pr ye rudra.. Abhi tak nahi aya.. "(Boudi I don't care about him.. I will see later.. But this Rudra.. has not come yet.. ")

Batuk is very tensed bondita supportingly said " Koi bat nahi.. Dugga maa pr bharosa rakho.. Tum hi jitonge.. ("Never mind.. trust Dugga Maa.. you will win)

Batuk tensely said " Boudi agar ham hare to ye joydeep koi kasar nahi chodenga meri insult karne ke liye"(Boudi If we lose then this Joydeep will leave no chance to insult me")

Bondita.. " Batuk esa kuch nahi honga ... Dugga maa sab sahi karengi.. Bas bharosa rakho.. Aur man lagage khelo.. "
(But nothing like this will happen... Dugga Maa will do everything right.. just have faith.. and play..")