13 affect from her

Do lots of votes and comments

Your comments inspire me to write..!
***
Unedited!
***

Like every time Bondita and Batuk get ready to go to school.. just then Anirudh comes there.. who is talking to Sourav... Ani " Saurav tum ye file court me mere assistant ke paas pohocha dena.. " Sau" Ji anirudh babu.. "

Ani looks at bondita" Taiyari ho gayi school jane ki..? " Bondita smiled lit and said" Ha sakha babu.. " Ani smiles " To chalo.. Me aj me tumhe chod deta hoon school.. "

Batuk looks at ani then bondita... And bondita said" Ap.. Ap kyu.. Matlab ap hame school kyu... " She was about to complete her sentence ani said" Kyu me nahi chod sakta..? ?" Bon immediately " E....esa kuch nahi hai... "

Ani smiles " To chalo dono... Ao.. " Ani pick up the key of car from table.. And left.. Bontuk follow him.. Batuk is confused..and other hand bondita just think that Why today Anirudh wants to drop them to school, he has never done this before.

Anirudh sit on driver sit... Bondita about to sit on back sit ani immediately said" Bondita age betho... Ek ko to age bethna chahiye.. " Batuk immediately " Dada fir me beth jati.... " Ani glared at him he shut his mouth... Bondita slowly opened the car door and sit beside him... Ani smiles internally..

And start the car... , While driving, Anirudh is looking at Bondita from time to time.. But Bondita's attention is just outside the window... But Batuk, who is sitting behind, lit understands what has happened to his dada all of a sudden.... But still not confirmed that what he is really thinking is right

That's when the school comes.. Bondita gets down from the car without losing time..... Batuk " Bye dada.. " Bondita smiles hesitately " By.. Sakha babu.. " Ani smiles " Bye bondita... Batuk... Acche se padhna.. "
They nodded and leave..

Anirudh is just watching Bondita while living.. what should he do so that he can spend time with Bondita? .. What to do.....

Thinking this, Anirudh leaves for the court..... After some time Anirudh reaches the court everyone says hello to him... After some time he reaches his cabin.. and sits on his chair...

That's why there is his assistant Rakesh who has just joined, who has just completed his barristery few months ago" Sir may I come in? "..

Ani looks at him" Oh.. Ya.. Come in"?
Rakesh come with file.. And stood near table.. " Sir, I have read this file.. which was sent by saurav... then after reading it i find that..... " Raksha starts giving him an explanation about the file but Anirudh's mind is lost somewhere else... he is seeing Bondita instead of Rakesh.

Bondita was wearing a red color saree, her hair was open.. the wind started blowing.. Bondita's hair was also blowing due to the wind.... Anirudh keeps on looking at her... Bondita blushes seeing him and looks at him and then looks at him with a smile.. This behavior of her was seducing Anirudh..