13. The Seer

The day Nyx and Rexadan exterminated the Durug, Nyx marked Krazord with a tracking spell. Her intention was to find Krazord later and deal with him. However, with everything that had been going on in her life, she'd completely forgotten about Krazord.

That worked out in her favor after all, because now Krazord would help her find Herragal. But first, she needed to locate the greater demon.

And so, Nyx got to work, shutting her eyes to concentrate on the magnetic pull of her demoncraft. Her mind whirred to life like waves in the ocean, seeking to latch on to the spell she'd marked on Krazord. Then the gray face of the greater demon appeared in Nyx's mind. They were in bed with two naked bodies.

Nyx's eyes peeled open.

"Did you find them?" asked Rexadan, watching her intently.

Nyx nodded. "They've got company. Lots of company. You ready?"

Rexadan grinned. "Always."

She took her brother's hand, and with the location in her mind, they disappeared. Mere seconds later, they reappeared in a massive dimply lit room full of piles of naked bodies contorted in all kinds of lecherous positions, moans of ecstasy filling every nook and cranny of the room. The stench of sex stabbed Nyx's nose.

The tracking spell tugged at her mind, and she felt its strongest pull at the farthest end of the room where a massive bed, twice as large as Nyx's bed back home, stood. On that bed was Krazord with several naked bodies, either in human or demon form. Krazord was in their demonic form as they rapidly thrust into a small woman, while at the same time sucking off a big guy with a red scaly body. No one seemed to have noticed their presence, as they were far too occupied with their pleasuring each into oblivion.

"Freeze them before they run off again," Nyx said to her brother.

Rexadan nodded.

"Time to go, everyone," Nyx roared. She released a sliver of her oppressive demon energy, instantly getting everyone's attention. Not wanting to go overboard, as most of the demons were way too weak and already shrieking in agony, Nyx snuffed out her demon energy. At least, they'd already gotten the message, and masses of naked bodies ran out of the room, terror in their eyes, perhaps because two royal demons had rained on their orgy fest.

"What the fuck is this?" Krazord glared at Nyx, then at Rexadan. "Who are you two?" And then their gray eyes twitched in recognition. "Onyx Castle? H-how did you find me?"

"I'll be asking the questions, here Krazord," said Nyx impatiently.

Krazord tried to bolt out of the bed, but Rexadan's freezing magic held them firmly in place. Perhaps, realizing how utterly useless their efforts were, they finally surrendered and nodded slowly.

"I'm not going to waste any more of your time," said Nyx. "I already know who sent you to destroy my club. Herragal."

Krazord's eyes widened in shock at the revelation. "How did you-"

"I told you I'll be asking the questions." Nyx's voice was lower than normal. "You don't speak unless you're spoken to."

Krazord gulped, nodding quickly.

"Where's Herragal?"

They said nothing, utterly frozen.

"This is where you speak, Krazord."

"Oh... um... Lady Herragal," they began. "She's in Heldan."

Nyx clenched her jaws, doing everything in her power to not slap Krazord to death. This little bitch was getting on her last fucking nerves and she was losing her patience. "Do you have any idea how very little that tells me?"