Beigguang wedding| Multi ship

Beigguang wedding
Thank you to SocksXKNX for this idea as a thank you for 1,000 reads chapter.
Ships - Beigguang, eimiko, Yantao, Xingyun, Kokosara, Cynonari, Ganqing, Jeanlisa, and Eulamber

( Apologies if it seems rushed or not as good as other chapters )

The wedding of Beidou and Ningguang was one of the most celebrated event in Teyvat, people came from different nations to witness it. Invitations were sent out to everyone, so no surprise the reception had to be huge but at least Ningguang had a day to show off her soon to be wife to all of Teyvat.

That's why she went through all the trouble to invite everyone in Teyvat, ordering a few of the women who work for her to make the invitations flawless, perfectly detailed. Once the day came she smiled to herself as she peaked down from an overhead balcony giving her a perfect view of all of the guests.

In the crowd she spotted the notorious feared electro archon, which for a minute shock her seeing an archon at her wedding. But she calmed herself and continued to look down, spotting her secretary, Ganyu sitting beside the Yuheng, Keqing.

Ningguang herself had set the two up a while ago and it made her a bit joyful to see the two lovingly hold hands as they waited patiently for the ceremony to begin. Seeing a few other important people in the crowd Ningguang made her way back to the room she was supposed to prepare for the wedding at.

Neither of the two chose to have bridesmaids or groomsmen so she didn't have to worry about much, only focusing on her reflection in the mirror as her stylist did her hair in make-up. Subconsciously she pictured what Beidou would probably look like, her face turning a bit red at the thought of her soon to be wife in a suit.

-----------------

' Time is close ' Beidou thought to herself, one of her hands nervously tapping on the table in front of her, she adjusted the tie on her suit with her free hand. This was exciding of course, she loved Ningguang but it seemed bizarre in her mind that Ningguang invited all of Teyvat.

All the preparations were done, it was time. ' You've got this Beidou!' she told herself as she opened the door to her dressing room and made her way to the aisle.

-----------------

The wedding begun, Beidou made her way to the front of the aisle, avoiding eye contact with any of the guests. She awkwardly stood there, as she waited for Ningguang to arrive.

The minute she laid her eyes on Ningguang she felt dumbfounded, to her Ningguang was the most gorgeous woman in all of Teyvat but today, she was even more beautiful then ever. Her dress clung perfectly to her, her hair was styled as usual, everything came together perfectly, making Beidou feel like a lucky fool for having the privilege to marry her.

Once Ningguang herself saw Beidou she felt her body become warm, she froze for a minute at the end of the aisle, taking a deep breath before she made her way down.

( I don't know how to write a wedding I have never been married before so sorry if something is incorrect)

Once the vows were said, and the marriage officiant said some long speech followed by a few other things the ceremony, which was painfully long, was finally to a end. Up next was the after party, which many would attend.