Loving the enemy | Eimiko Part 1

Loving the enemy part 1
Requested by celegiri
Spy AU, Slight Zhongchi, Zhongli and Ei are spies, Miko isn't apart of the Fatui but she works with them
Eimiko ( Ei x Yae Miko )

The idea I made for this story is too long to put in a singular chapter so it'll be multipart. After that I'll write the Inazuma and Sumeru chapter. There will be 2 parts for this moat likely.

Going of the assignment their boss, Focalors, had given them the two looked up at the building, not too discreet for a villain's headquarters, but at least it saved the two the struggle of looking for it. 'Make sure the Fatui member Childe and his new acquaintance Yae Miko aren't up to anything to suspicious'.

Their boss, Focalors, had made it very clear to the two that they were not to mess up the mission in any way, it could be dangerous for the company the two worked for if theu were to fail. Nodding to each other, they began the mission, holding the files that were fabricated so the two could pass off as normal people who were interested in joining the Fatui.

The Fatui, was a dangerous company that was known for being involved in many 'mysterious' deaths, but no one would confront the Fatui face-to-face. Tsaritsa, the woman running the Fatui, was a rich and frightening woman who no one wanted to mess with.

But the company Ei and Zhongli worked for wanted to bring the Fatui down, which meant that they needed to start slowly by sending in their two best spies. They were prepared and ready, entering the building to set off with their mission.

When they reached the front desk, the secretary who sat at the front desk was quick to notice the two. " Are you here for a meeting or-" The Secretary was cut off when Ei pushed the documents onto the table " We're here to apply for a job."

A bit frightened, the secretary took the documents and skimmed through the papers before handing back the files and a form for each of them to sign. Neither of them said anything as they went to a table and filled out the paper work, making sure everything aligned well with the forged documents they had gotten.

Once done, they each approached the desk and handed the secretary over the forms they had filed. " Your applications will be looked through, expect a call in four or five days." The secretary said, placing both of the completed forms in a neat pile on her desk.

Now that was over, they had to tell their boss what had happened and then wait. Wait to get the call.

--------------------

Ei was the first one to get the call, a confirmation that both of them could move up to the interview stage. After that they just had to hope that it was enough to get into the company, collect a week's worth of Intel and then disappear from the company.

A week necessarily wasn't the best, but with other important assignments it was the best they could do. If the interview were to go well they would have to wait a day or two for a response.

Once accepted they would then begin the week-long process on gathering intel against the Fatui. This may be difficult but, it could get them what they need.

-----------------------

A few days had gone by and they were approved, a bit shocked by how easy it was to get the 'job', the two made their way in. Each dressing in simple suits, they made their way to the headquarters of the Fatui, preparing themselves for the challenging mission.