Fireworks made just for you| Ayamiya

Fluff
Nobody requested this
Ayamiya ( Ayaka x Yoimiya )
( This is last chapter but Ayaka's perspective, plus a time skip )

Ayaka realized that morning something was off with her brother, but she play it off and ate her breakfast in silence. Thanking Thoma for making the breakfast before heading off, checking it with a local seamstress she set an appointment for someone to come by her house late for dress fittings.

In a few weeks, there would be a festival, ever since the traveler had token her to her first festival where she didn't have to worry about keeping up appearances she would attend one anytime she could. This one was especially important to her though, she had developed a crush on the owner of Naganohara Fireworks, Yoimiya, who was in charge of a huge firework show for the festival.

She wanted to look her best, which meant making appointments with the best stylists she knew to come up with something that would catch Yoimiya's eye. Settling on a beautiful traditional kimono that would have elements of cryo in the patterns. As well as that she would have a fan custom made to go along with it as well as a few accessories that would go in her hair.

Next stop was to visit Yoimiya herself, who was where she normally was, at Naganohara Fireworks. She looked as happy as usual, her smile made Ayaka's heart flutter whenever the two would talk.

Walking up towards Yoimiya, Ayaka was instantly spotted by Yoimiya who seemed thrilled by Ayaka coming to visit her. Immediately, Yoimiya hugged Ayaka, though she felt like she was being crushed Ayaka let Yoimiya hug her.

It felt like forever until Yoimiya let go of Ayaka, she wished these hugs would last forever, but she knew that was simply impossible. Ayaka knew Yoimiya was busy with firework orders, it was inevitable, so she talked for a few minutes and then left, heading back home.

---------------

When she arrived home she instantly realized something was wrong, the woman who here for dress fittings seemed a bit disappointed Ayaka was home, Ayato looked mad. Taking the woman who she learned was named 'Sora' to a separate room.

She knew what she was doing when she left both her brother and Thoma in the same room. When the dress fittings were done she went back to where she had left Thoma and Ayato, it was obvious something had happened.

She decided it was best to leave them alone, telling Ayato she would be visiting a friend for a few hours to give the two some privacy. Once outside of the Kamisato estate, Ayaka decided it was best to visit Yoimiya, she was normally at the beach telling stories to children.

Every now and then Ayaka would listen, she knew the stories were made up but sometimes they were to scary for her liking. Just as she expected, Yoimiya was there on the beach and telling the children about a creature called ' the Great Mujina Youkai'.

The children surrounding Yoimiya seemed intrigued, everynow and then one would gasp or make scary noises to scare the other children. Ayaka knew the story Yoimiya was telling was just to entertain the children and probably get them to behave.

It made her fall even more in love with Yoimiya as she watched her describe the story, making sure the children paid attention to what she was saying. When she was done telling the story, Yoimiya looked up at the sky and noticed it was about time the children headed home.