Multiship 3 | Inazuma

Multiship 3, Inazuma
Modern AU, Ayaka works at a flower shop and is holding a special discount
Ships : Ayamiya, Eimiko, Kokosara, ThomaTo

Running her fingers through the neat pile of freshly printed invitations, Ayaka warmly smiled to herself. This was her first attempt at truly getting her business out there, being pressured to do so by her girlfriend.

She had already sent Yoimiya off with a pile of papers to hand out, now she needed to decide what to do with the remaining pieces of paper. She looked down once more.

' Half off bouquets for couples, you can customize your order or ask for it to be customized by the florist. This deal lasts from next Thursday to Friday '

That's when it clicked, most of her friends were in relationships she could just deliver them the invitations. And that's what she did, mailing a handout to each of her friends.

Now that the handouts were taken care of, all she had to do was check the store's inventory to double check she had more then enough flowers. Once she was sure she had enough, she let her worries drift away, it was almost closing time and she had a few days left to prepare.

---------

When the day finally came, she started preparing things before opening time, she had a bit of help from Yoimiya and things were perfectly in order as it came to opening time. It didn't take long for people to start piling in once the doors to the store were opened.

She was happy to see all of her friends had shown up. The first to arrive were Kokomi and Sara a few minutes after opening.

The florist started on Sara and Kokomi's orders that called for a neat arrangement of Dendrobiums which had Sakura flowers neatly tucked around them in a light pink cellophane wrapping. It wasn't something Ayaka would have normally made, but she did have to admit it was a beautiful bouquet.

When finished she neatly placed it on the counter, the order had already been paid for so all Kokomi and Sara had to do was take the bouquet. A few minutes after the two had left, Thoma, who seemed to be by himself, walked up to the counter.

Thoma had been dating Ayaka's brother, Ayato, for a while now so it seemed a bit off that he was by himself. " How can I help you?"
" Can I have a bouquet made for Ayato and still have the discount?"

Ayaka nodded, afterwards she was shown a photo of a bouquet, in the middle were 3 glaze lilies which were surrounded by silk flowers, the cellophane wrap was a light shade of blue. Putting the bouquet together with great attention to where each flower went and carefully wrapping it into the cellophane, Thoma took the bouquet and thanked Ayaka before leaving.

After that a few others came in, all of them seemed impressed with Ayaka's work and a few even left her a few tips. The first day for her deal ended and she could finally close the store up for the night.

--------

Ayaka was met with a rather slow start the next day. Her first customers coming in around an hour after opening time.

She immediately recognized the two, Ei and Miko. They requested for Ayaka to customize the bouquet herself, which she immediately got to work with.

She made one half of the bouquet purple roses and the other half was made up of pink roses. She picked a cellophane wrapping that was a perfect shade between pink and purple, neatly tying it with a white ribbon.

" Will this do?" Ayaka asked the couple when they walked up to the counter. Both of them thanked Ayaka, gently holding up the bouquet as to not ruin the floral arrangement.

When the store closed up Ayaka had one more idea up her mind. She picked up a few Asters and placed them on the cellophane, then she took a few red carnations and evenly spread them out with the Asters.

Red carnations were a symbol of deep love, which Ayaka was well aware of as she wrapped the flowers into the bouquet, tying it all up with a white ribbon.

When closing time came, she called Yoimiya over to the store. It didn't take to long till she got there, which delighted Ayaka.

When she was sure that noone else was in the store, no janitors, no employees, she gently lead her girlfriend to the counter and handed her the bouquet. Yoimiya said nothing, pulling Ayaka into a kiss, being careful not to ruin the bouquet.

---

When they got home, Yoimiya carefully placed the bouquet on the kitchen table. " We can get a vase for it tomorrow." Ayaka said, admiring her work.

Yoimiya wrapped her arms around Ayaka's waist, giving her a tight hug.
" They're beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." Yoimiya said the last part in a teasing tone.

" I love you."
" I love you too."