Chapter 1

Aria Potter smiled excitedly as she collected her baggage from the baggage claim area eager to meet Stefan and Damon. Although she wasn't very sure if Damon was in Mystic falls. It has been nearly four years since she has met them directly, making do with video calls. She missed them a lot and was ready to surprise them and was also eager to explore Mystic falls and its surroundings. Although Stefan and Damon spoke a few times about the place and beautiful landscapes nearby she never got the chance to visit the place. They preferred to raise her in England where they have comparatively less enemies compared to America where they had tried and successfully pissed off most of the vampiric and witch community and had deemed America unfit for her traveling until she can protect herself against their enemies. Now she is Twenty four years old and considered Woman who lived and conqueror of the dark lord and whatever other titles the daily prophet had bestowed upon her she is quiet sure she is more than ready to face whatever the American supernatural community is ready to throw at her and just for precautions she armed herself to teeth with stakes and venomous dagger though they were concealed from muggle detectors.

She spent the next 30 minutes clearing the customs and filing the proper forms she procured from her account manager Ragnor who has kindly made her traveling arrangements. After the tedious process she finally got to meet the Gringotts representative holding a name card with the name card "Aria Salvatore" just to make sure a random witch or wizard doesn't recognize her name.

"Good morning ma'am. I am Langdon. I am the representative from Gringotts sent by Ragnor. I hope you had a pleasant flight ma'am."

Aria smiled at him and nodded her head.

"Here are your car keys ma'am and your new car is parked in the parking lot and other documents Ragnor asked me to give you and wanted me to inform you that most of the manor has been fully furnished except for your personal belongings. If you require anything else during your stay I am to procure it for you and if you require anything else please contact me," said Ragnor handing her a bag with the documents and giving his business card looking eager to do whatever she wished for.

Aria smiled and thanked him and promised to contact him if there is any need.

Just as she slid into her driver's seat she got a group video call from her two best friends. She smiled at her phone and accepted the call.

"Did you reach safely? Are you out of that death machine yet?" Ron asked, looking worriedly for her safety.

Aria nodded her head.

"Ron we literally flew on a dragon and you are worried about her safety in a perfectly controlled aeroplane?" Hermione exclaimed, not understanding Ron's thought process.

"I am just concerned about my bestfriend's life, can't a bloke be worried when their best friend is traveling alone with hundreds of people in a flying death machine controlled by muggles. I can trust a dragon to not fall off to the ground and kill us what if the passengers become too heavy or if that driver bloke fell asleep and crashed that thing?" Ron exclaimed, trying to justify his worries.

"That's not how it works Ron..." Hermione was about to explain the mechanics of a flight and thought better of it and looked towards Aria and asked, "How is America and when will you reach Mystic Falls."

"Warm and sunny. I'll probably be there in maybe three hours." Aria replied.

"Lucky, do you know how weird it is in Australia? Even after living here for four years I can't get over how it is spring now instead of Autumn," said Hermione while she understood the geography and climate of Australia perfectly well, experiencing it is a very different thing than just reading about it.

"Are your parents still not talking?" Aria asked, still feeling guilty with the fact that she is the reason why Hermione had to obliviate her parents and send them to Australia during the war.