Chapter 3

A/N: while I watched vampire diaries I hated how Damon literally abused her and made her and andie his walking blood bags and didn't face any consequences and nobody deserves that so in my story Damon is not going to do that since it's my story and my rules.

Caroline woke up in the morning with a pleasant ache all over her body with Damon beside her in her bed covered in hickies all over her neck

Caroline woke up in the morning with a pleasant ache all over her body with Damon beside her in her bed covered in hickies all over her neck. She groaned knowing how hard it's going to be to cover them all she woke up slowly wincing at the slight pain and went towards her mirror to observe them properly and winced when she got a closer look she looked like she got mauled by an animal with numerous hickies.

Damon woke up when he heard Caroline walking and cursed himself for having vampire hearing which always made sleeping so hard then again it's not like he needed to sleep much anyway but he liked sleeping and was very glad when Aria placed silencing wards around his and Stefan's room so that they could have relative peace for sometime.

"Good morning!" Said Damon as he got up from her bed.

"You mauled me like a wild animal." Caroline complained.

"Never knew wild animals could give hickies. Well, you learn something new everyday."

"God it's going to take an awful lot of time covering them up and I have cheerleading practice too."

"Funny how you didn't seem to be concerned about it last night, in fact I seemed to remember you enjoying it." Damon pointed out.

Caroline huffed as she took her concealer to hide the hickies. As she was about to conceal the ones on her neck Damon got an idea. "Tell you what, instead of using that stuff why don't you cover those with a scarf or something?" He asked.

"Why would I do that?"

"Well, I like seeing my marks on your neck and I could also make your morning way more enjoyable"

Caroline blushed and huffed, "Fine I'll do it but the sex better be really good because I am not bunking my class and risking the chance of being found by my mum for subpar sex."

"I'm hurt that you are still doubting my abilities after last night."

Caroline rolled her eyes as she dragged Damon back to bed.

After a very enjoyable morning while Caroline was in the bathroom Damon called Aria.

"Hello?"

"Good morning munchkin, how mad would you be if I said I might have slept with your new friend Caroline?"

"What?" Aria asked, too tired to comprehend anything.

"In my defense you told me I am not allowed to hurt her, not sleep with her, it was all very consensual too." Damon explained.

Aria wanted to shout at him that sleeping with an underage girl especially the daughter of the town's sheriff, is a terrible idea especially when the sheriff is part of the council that is known for hunting vampires. She took a deep breath and realized that she had no right to make decisions for Caroline who while underage is still over the age of consent other than making sure that Caroline doesn't get hurt since she can't go and say, "Oh Caroline, remember the guy you slept with yesterday? He is not 7 years old as you thought but he is more than 140 years older than you and is my great great ancestor and did I mention that he is also a blood sucking vampire?" Can she without sounding like she had just escaped from an asylum.