Chapter 6

A/N: I am sorry that I keep forgetting to update this fic on wattpad. I am surprised that people are still reading this.

Anyway this chapter is based on Season 1 episodes 9 to 14.

Chapter 6

At Black Manor, training room:

"I think I am finally over Scum Fell," were the first words that Jenna uttered when Aria picked up her phone.

"Whom did you meet to finally get over that asshole?" Aria asked.

"Hey! I don't need to find a new guy to finally get over him."

"So, you didn't meet anyone interesting?"

"I did but that's not the point, will I be a terrible guardian if I sleep with Jeremy's history teacher?"

"History teacher, ah?" Aria asked as she slowly unwrapped her hand wraps.

"Well, nothing happened. We had a couple of drinks and he brought me home, he's all very gentlemanly."

"Then why didn't you do anything about it?" Aria asked.

"Jeremy was at home, I thought it would be a terrible idea and anyway I think he is not over his ex-wife and she died two years back."

Aria groaned again, "Not you too, I don't know why Caroline and you think it's a good idea to have a crush on guys who are still not over their exes."

"Alaric seemed nice, came to the town to get over his wife's death so there's some hope there."

They talked for a while until Aria heard the door slam and Damon entered the room looking enraged and hurt as he went and started punching the punching bag with all the pent-up rage. Aria quickly hung up on Jenna and went towards Damon.

"

"

What's wrong?"

"What's not wrong? Bennett's are self-serving and backstabbing bitches."

"Is this about the locket?" Aria guessed.

"Yeah, how did you know about it anyway?"

"Caroline," Aria replied.

"Of course why did I expect blondie to keep my secrets? She is the biggest blabbermouth in this town."

"Is it supposed to be a secret?" Aria asked.

"No."

"So you were unable to get it?" Aria continued.

"No, that bitch Emily destroyed it." Aria was surprised at that before she could ask Damon continued, "Emily possessed the girl and destroyed it."

"Is Bonnie alright?" Aria asked not knowing if getting possessed is a dangerous thing to Wiccan witches remembering her possession by Voldemort and Ginny and Quirell's possession.