chapter 3

Your pov:

2 years later

For the last two years you and Gabriella have been living on earth-42. Gabriella still thinks that we just moved cities and she just turned 10 this week, she likes it here but always asks when her dad is coming back. You told her that Miguel went off to work and you don't know when he is coming back. You knew that one day you have to tell her the truth, but you don't think this age isn't a good time to tell her.

You are now working as a doctor but still working as spider-woman time to time. Your best friend and also coworker is Rio Morales, she has a son named Miles Morales. Miles is a good kid and watches Gabriella sometimes. Miles is like a big brother to Gabriella and when ever I am busy she stays the night with the Morales' s house. You made some modifications to your suit now has a pockets, a hood, and a voice changer. The voice changer is very useful because many people try to figure out whose spider-woman.

'Doc. Oc is in the bank vault right now need back up, I repeat need back up in the bank' you hear the walkie-talkie, as you swing to the bank. When you reach the bank you make sure to turn on the voice changer. "That spider-woman better not show up" Jefferson Morales says. You and Jefferson are what you consider friends because you two constantly argue about why spider-woman is trying to help out. 'Damn it why out of all of the times he has to be here' while complaining in your head, you swing down and try to not get noticed by the cops. Fortunately they didn't notice you, you were able you get into the banks main vault and guess who's there. "Yo doc oc I am not in the mood to have a fight so let's do this. You can turn yourself in without you getting hurt or turning yourself in while getting hurt." You walk around trying to find where the heck this girl is at. "Well, well, well if it isn't the famous Spider-Man" you hear a deep voice call out. "dude I don't know what hit your head but I ain't Spider-man and also why you sound like a dude" you're slightly confused why they are calling you that and why their voice sounds way deeper than normal. While in a middle of a thought you sense that something is coming at you, so you duck. You turn around to see doc oc but not your doc oc. "Who the hell are you" you are very confused why does he look so weird. "I am doctor Octavius."

You were very confused now your doc oc was named doctor Octavia. "Well I love to chitchat but I got to turn you in now" you throw a spiderweb at him but he catches it. 'Shit' you are thrown around the room try to find anything to throw at this guy. A portal starts to form and the portal cuts the string that you were thrown around with. A person with a red and blue - 'wait isn't that?!-' in the middle of your thought, doc oc was thrown across the room and fell on top of you. "Man what the deal with everyone interrupting my thoughts" you mumble, "why the fuck you so heavy" you were able you get up and then you start throwing webs to make sure he stays down.

'Damn I am going to be hella sore tomorrow' you stretch your arms out and then sigh. "Spider-Woman you can go now I got this covered" you freeze after hear that voice, the voice that you used to love. You slowly turn around to see the same red and blue suit you saw that day.

Before turning around fully your make sure that your voice changer is on. Who are you and why are you here?" you asked but you already know who they are.  "I am Miguel O'Hara, spider man of earth 2099 and the reason I am here is because this fella isn't supposed to be here." He points to doc oc that is still trying to get out of the spiderwebs you put on him.

"My job is to make sure that people like him stay in their dimension" he further explains what he does. You're not really listening you are mostly thinking about how the hell your husband is Spider-Man - well ex-husband. 'I never called the marriage off but I haven't seen him for two whole years. Why is this dude still talking, it feels like his been taking for ages. Like did I get why your here now you don't need to give me your whole backstory' you groan.

"Hey are you even listening to me" he snaps at you. You stop your thoughts and listen to him. "Yes sir" you tiredly salute while rolling your eyes. "Don't you roll your eyes at me" you eyes widen 'how the fuck was he able to tell I have a literal mask on right now'

"Miguel go easy on her" a new voice joins the conversation. She steps off a motorcycle and walks towards the two of you. "Name's Jessica, Jessica Drew" she put her hand out for a handshake in which you except. "What your name?"

"My name is Y/N L—Lucas" you sweat 'that was close I almost said my full name' "Oh your name's y/n what a coincidence this man over here had a wife name y/n" she laughed. You turn to see Miguel lost in thought. It suddenly turns into a uncomfortable silence for a minute. "Well" Jessica laughs " I saw how you fought against doc oc, your pretty good. Light on your feet" she compliments. She suddenly gasps, "You should join our team!" she says excitedly.

"No!" Miguel says in a stern tone. "We do not need anymore people joining"
"Miguel come on I think she will be perfect for the job" she complains "and I will help her out with it. Come on please" while begging, Miguel is deciding whether or not if she can join. After ten minutes that felt way longer then that he finally decided. "Fine she can join" he says. "Yes!" Jessica jumps with joy. Miguel turns to you saying, "you better not mess this up and also you will be staying on earth for a little bit" you freeze up "what about my family I have a child here" you start explaining to him.

"Just take them with you. You're only staying for a little bit" Jessica joins the conversation. "I don't think that's a good idea. They don't know about this" emphasizing on the word 'this' while pointing at your suit.

"Oh it's fine we got that covered" Jessica says casually. 'How the heck is she able to say it like that' you  thought while shocked. They both start walking off and you notice so you run to catch up.

"Where you live?" Miguel says not sounding too happy. "Umm on wooden-avenue" without replying Miguel swings away while Jessica drives to your street.

'Damn these guys are so confusing sometimes' you thought as you swing away

————————————————————
Done!! Sorry I know this isn't a good way to end this chapter but I am hella tired
Thank you for 30 views 🥳
Love ya ❤️❤️