chapter 5

your pov

All of you step into the glitchy portal. You look around to see different spider-people. Everyone was just talking to one another or swinging around.

You walk around, 'they are all so different' you walk into a spider-man that kinda looks like a cowboy. "Oh sorry about that" you apologize. "No problem hun your good"he winks at you. "Hey I have never seen you around here before?" you hear him say. You don't know if you should introduce yourself yet or if you should as Miguel. You look back to see Gabriella trying to make a conversation with Miguel.

'Shit' you start you walk away but then suddenly stop. "Oh yeah sorry i have to go" you say to the cowboy spider-man. "No problem" he tips his hat then walks away.

You rush over to Gabi and Miguel. Thank the lord that Miguel was listening to anything that Gabriella was saying. You pull her away from him. "Hun I think you should try to talk to someone else. Ok?" you whisper to her.

"Ok" she walks away and try's to find Jessica. You walk up to Miguel that is still lost in thought. "Hey Miguel we should get going" you tap him on his shoulder. He look at you and replies, " yeah we should and where's your spider-woman suit.

You totally forgot that you had in a make and sunglasses. "It's in my bag" showing him your bag.

He just nods and walks away. You walk a little fast to stay at the same speed he is. You don't know where you two are going but you just follow him. While walking you look around to see different rooms for different reasons. All of them were packed with people talking.

Miguel suddenly stops which makes you stop too. He open the door and walks in. You follow him around the room. When you see Gabi and Jessica talking to each other on a couch

Miguel turns around, you look back at him  then he says "You can stay in here for now until there is a actual room for you to settle down" you look around the room to see a kitchen and a couch near a coffee table. In front of the table is a tv. There is a door that leads to a bathroom.

"The couch has a pull out bed that I think is big enough for the two of you" Miguel explains. "Thank you" you slightly bow your head.

Jessica soon walks over to you guys, "you know you can take off your mask right?". She takes off her glasses and Miguel's mask disappears. Your eyes widened, you haven't see his face in so long. You can lie to yourself and say that your don't miss him very deeply. He looks more tough and serious now. You want to touch his face so bad.  You snap out of your thoughts then look at Gabi.

'Crap'

Gabriella was look right at him while look quite shocked. "Umm are you two ok, you guys haven't moved for like 3 minutes already" Jessica asks sounding concerned
"Oh we're fine and we're also ok not taking out masks off" you reply to her last question. "Miguel can I talk to you real quick" you turn to him. He nods and follows you out of the room.

He closes the door before asking "what you need". He puts his hands on his waist. "Oh umm"

"Can you stay away from my daughter please?" you say. "Why should I" you are going to reply to his question until he says,
"You hiding something?"

———————————————————————
Authors note
Sorry this is a short chapter. I haven't been able to make chapters lately cause of family stuff
I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter

Love ya ❤️❤️