chapter 6

Your pov

"Umm"

You don't know what to say. Fortunately, Jessica knocks on the door. "(Y/N) Ellie is calling for you" you hear her muffled voice due to the closed door.

"Ok I will be right there" you say cheerfully. You push Miguel away while give him a glare. When you are near the room, you knock on the door. She opens it.

"Hun, you were calling me?"

She looks at you with sadness and confusion in her eyes. Your eyes softened. "Oh what's wrong?" You close the door and hug her. You stay hugging her until you hear muffled cry from your shirt. You take off your glasses and mask.
"Why didn't you tell me that dads back?" She looks back up at you with her masked stained with tears. You lift her mask up to reveal her puffy eyes. "Why are you telling him that he can't be near me?"

Your eyes widen you didn't know that she was listening to you and Miguel's conversation. "It's hard to explain"
"Why can't you just tell me, I thought you weren't supposed to hide things from people?" That made you feel even more guilty.

You thought about it for awhile and then said, "The reason why I didn't tell you is because that man isn't you dad and if you want to show your face to him it's your choice." You look at her face to see that she stopped crying.

"What you mean that he isn't my dad?"

"I am sorry that is all I can tell you hun"

She look disappointed and then pulls away from the hug. She stands up and says "I'm gonna show my face to him and if he reacts he is definitely my father" she confidently says while walking to that door. You give her a forced smile, "ok if that is what you want".

You know this is a bad idea but you can't keep this act up for long. She smiles back at you and then walks out the door, slaming it in the process.

Miguel's pov

He is sitting the couch lost in thought 'I wonder what (y/n) and Gabriella will be doing if they saw me all scratched up' he laughs at the thought. 'Man, if I just let I be they will be still alive' he looks up at the ceiling remembering all of the memories he had with them.

He has a faint smile on his face until he hears a door slam. His face goes serious as he stands up to investigate the sound. He turns the corner to see a small girl at the end of the hall

'That looks like Gabriella. No it can't be' He walks closer towards the small girl. She looks at him and start walking towards him.

He stops and goes into a defensive stance. "Who are you?" She doesn't respond, she keep on gettin closer and closer.

Once she is face to face with him, he just stares at her. It stays like that for what it feels like years. 'It's Gabriella. It's really her!'

"Are you—" she get interrupted by him hugging her tightly.

"Its you, your alive!" he mumbles into her hair. He starts to feel tears welling up in his eyes. He doesn't care about what going on around him, it only feels like it's only him and her in the world.

"Of course I am alive how will I be standing here right now." She pulls away from the hug and smiles.

"W-wheres your mom" he looks at Gabriella, wanting to hear that she is also alive. "Oh she's in that room" she points to the door that was at the end of the hall. Before he can get up, Gabriella grabs his hand.

"Mom said that you aren't my dad, is that true?" He freezes up. 'Crap how she figure out' "no she's just lying cause she wants to keep you safe" he pays her head. "What you mean by that?" She asks. "Oh sorry I can't tell you right now"

"That was the same thing mom said" she groans while giving a pout face. "It's ok when the time is right I will tell you" "ok" she smiles and gives a quick hug then walks towards the couch.

He starts to slowly walk to the door where you are at. When he finally gets to the door he takes a deep breath. He knocks on the door, there was no answer. Until he hears "doors open" he open the door to see you put with your spider mask on.

"Gabi, you tell him—" you turn you face him. You both just stare at each other. The staring stops when you say "I guess that she already told you right?" He nods.

"Well I guess there is not reason why I need this mask anymore" you start to take off your mask. He watch as you take off the mask you slowly reveal you face. When you were done taking off the mask he starts you walk up to you.

He touches your face and slowly pulls you in. You both are now centimeters apart until you close the gap. It feels like everything he has been worrying about is fading away. He feels tears from your eyes as he pulls away from the kiss. Then pull you into a hug. You stay like that in silence for awhile until he says,

"I miss you, cariño"

——————————————————————-
Finally I am done! Sorry for not updating sooner. I am so done with camp rn. I has been so busy lately and finally I have time to to a chapter. 
Cause I haven't been updating lately this is my gift to you 😘

(Bro why this dude so fine!! 🥵🥵)

Love ya 😍😍