5

Time passes so soon, skarlova already fixed yn and jungkook marriage date. She was shocked to hear him that only in four she'll be married to the man she don't like a bit. Last time she'd encounter him two days ago. When she was in her bathrobe and his gaze fucking her. Not only that even his talks were dirty. Only she knows how desperately she wanted to kick him between his legs but can't do that not because he's a fucking mafia king but for her grandpa. She don't want him to feel any kind of stress because of her.

Right now she was sitting on the dining table having breakfast with skarlova. She was silently eating her breakfast but skarlova broke the silence

" Designer is coming today for your bridal gown" he told her.

Yn didn't said just hummed.

" I know you'll choose the most beautiful one" 

Again yn hummed in response.

Skarlova left a sigh to her response and put his hand on her head caressing her hair. She looked at him and smiled a little before continuing her breakfast. 

" Are you not happy...my love" his voice was low.

Yn stopped her fork in the middle listening to him and put it down on the plate before looking at him. 

" Are you happy" she asked.

" Yes" skarlova smiled.

" Then..I'm too" she smiled back.

" I know after coming back i didn't let you out of this mansion...so i decided to give you a day so that you can happily enjoy " he said.

Yn looked at him with her eyes wide opened she thought he's kidding. 

" Are you serious" she asked.

Skarlova nodded with a smile.

" Without bodyguards" 

Skarlova laughed a little and said " no.....but they'll be far from you....so that you can enjoy your time"

Yn rolled her eyes and about to say something but stopped thinking about his decision. ' not that bad'.

She looked at him and smiled before saying " thanku".

She stood up and ran towards her room to inform her friends about tonight party.

______

Shadow came over his figure and he shook violently, his death coming towards him slowly. The man crawled back when he looked up the devil standing infront of him. His eyes widened as he bend down to his level. His face shows a sinful smirk.

" B..boss J..jung.kook" the man stuttered.

" Tried to run" jungkook asked tilting his head. His voice had amusement with dark eyes.

He took out his gun and pointed at between the man's eye " where. He. Is?" His smile faded and looked a pure devil that would bring hell at any time.

" I.i do..nt. kn.ow" man said.

BANG

He shot him in between the eyes before tugging the gun back into his pants and going out of the basement.

He caught his enemies right hand with the help of skarlova. He took him to the basement and to get information from about him but he denied. He tried to play with him but he'd no mood to play around.

______

After coming out of the basement he went to his bar section and took wine bottle before pouring in his glass. He chugged down at once. His anger was high all over his mind, body. But soon his all anger faded away listening to taehyung voice