27

" Take a step out and the consequences won't be nice....love"  he growled and your steps halted. Tears were dripping from your eyes like a river.

He already hurt you alot by choosing his mistress. You're nothing to him, then why he's stopping you. 

How easily he said, he choose her. If he really wanted to hurt you and take the side of his mistress than why he married you. What benefit he got by marrying you? You were a strong woman but this man made you vulnerable, weak and broken. 

You have no energy to fight with him anymore. You will not going stay in his mansion and obey his orders anymore. You wanna go away from him, far away. 

You ignored his words and took your step out of the mansion while he cursed and took long steps towards you. His steps were fast and long, he saw you walking towards the main gate and again called you but you ignored him and focused on your steps. 

But the guards stopped your way and you glared at them and about to say something but he hold your arm and pulled you back against his chest.

" STOP BEING A  BRAT" he shouted as the anger was completely visible on his face. 

But you jerked him back and shouted back " DON'T TOUCH ME... I'M NOT YOUR PROPERTY"

He looked at you intensely as he knows this time you would not going to listen him. Your anger was at its peak and this time again if you would shoot him, you won't apologize to him. 

He never wanted wanted to choose Laura. Who's she to him? 

Nothing.

But you're... you're his wife. He would choose you only you. 

In last five days, he was thinking about his relationship with you. And he came back home with a thought that he would tell you the whole truth. About Laura and why is she living in your mansion. And Everything else he has been hiding till date, even about his sister.

But again, you weren't ready to listen to him. 

" Yes, you're not my property" he wanted to vanish this thought from your mind " you're my wife" he meant it and he wanted you to know. 

He smiled and your heart skipped a bit which you didn't liked a bit. He's calling you wife. Did this marriage really mean anything to him? Or he's again trying to manipulate you so, that later he could make a joke of you and humiliate you infront of her.

He tried to hold your hand but you stepped back and looked at him with a firm face while the tears were still streaming down to your eyes. 

" I'm not your wife...I'm just a deal that came between you and your fucking mistress" 

He shook his head and locked his gaze with you. He saw your broken heart through your eyes. And he really feels bad and hurt. 

" You're my wife and always will be...we both are married to eachother " his tone was calm and soft while you scoffed before wiping your tears away. 

" Marriage?" You spoke in amusement " you know what marriage is...Jeon?" And it again turned into a serious one. 

" Marriage is sharing life with someone special who cares about eachother' and respect their feelings....and my special person is you..." you gave him a brooding look as he spoke these words. 

" True....but these commitments are too big for you.... aren't they?" 

He stayed quiet as he knows you still had more to say. But on the other side you were expecting an answer from his side but he doesn't said anything.