52

Laura turned around to look at the owner of the voice along with Mrs Wang and Jackson. And sees you standing there with mixed emotions. 

 A whirlwind of emotions surged within laura. Confusion, fear, and anger all mingled together, creating a storm within her heart. 

You and here...she thought. 

Are you the one who helped him?

With each passing second, her anger grew stronger, fueled by the belief that this woman aka you standing in front of her had played a role in her kidnapping. 

While Jackson and Mrs Wang shared a look of satisfaction with eachother as if this is what they wanted.

Driven by her anger, Laura determination surged forward, propelling her toward you. Every step she took was filled with a mix of fury and desperation. In her mind, she was convinced that you were an accomplice, who had helped them in carrying out their sinister plan.

" That was your plan... didn't you feel any regret after doing all this. " 

Her voice trembled with a blend of accusation and hurt, as Laura expressed her disappointment and anger at what she believed to be your betrayal.

While you gulp and blinked multiple times, escaping from her hurtful orbs. As you heard the conversation going on between them minutes ago. And you were shocked after realising that Mrs Wang is the mother of Jackson

 but how?

You clearly remember that Jackson himself told you that there's no one in his life. Even Laura too didn't know about this. She belongs to their family, then how she doesn't know about it. 

And how they could sell their own daughter to someone else. You know, she's not birth related but still she's human and part of their family.

Everything is confusing and complicated.

Your eyes reflects pure regret while your heart was thumping loudly in your chest, your breathing turned uneven. But you stayed strong at your place. 

" Amor, she's your husband mistress don't listen to her" Jackson said with his soft voice while your jaw muscles flexed hearing him calling you amor.

You lifted your lashes and about to burst on him but before you Laura shouted 

" MISTRESS, MISTRESS, MISTRESS... THAT'S ENOUGH " her anger could no longer be contained and she continues" I'm not his mistress, he was just saving my life from you" 

Laura pointed at Jackson with his trembling hands while you stood there listening to her words in desperation and longing, showing the clear reality of the situation.

Confusion and anger battled for dominance as you processed the information that contradicted your previous beliefs.

 Laura turned to you and said in a hoarse voice " from the day you called me jungkook mistress, i want to tell you the reality but he forbid me to not interfere in his personal life. You could have listened to your husband Jeon yn, rather than believing a stranger.  " 

Your gaze shifted from Laura to Jackson and the weight of regret crashed upon you like a tidal wave, flooding your mind with a sea of remorse. While she continues 

" And now you did a huge mistake and you didn't know what are they trying to do n-" without listening to her you marched forward before taking a deep breath, ready to face the consequences of your actions and make things right.

You stood infront of the mother and son, gazing at them in disbelief, anger and disgust. Your anger grew stronger, fueling you resolve to confront them.