Epilogue 1

As you slowly opened your eyes, the soft morning light gently caressed your face. Blinking away the remnants of sleep, you found yourself in a room that felt both familiar and comforting.

 It was the room you shared with your husband...Jeon Jungkook, filled with memories of bittersweet. A small smile formed on your lips as you gazed at every corner, each one holding a story.

But as you let your emotions wash over, a wave of sadness crept in. Silent tears welled up in your eyes as your smile faded, and you remembered the pain you had caused to your husband. 

The trust you had shattered by believing in your useless scenarios plus your ex-boyfriend's deceitful words instead. 

Sucking a huge breath, you realized that you no longer belonged in this room, neither in his mansion.

You had created lot of problems and now you don't want to mess in his life. 

By jerking the duvet off, you stepped down from the soft mattress and ran towards the door but before you could open and walk out a deep voice erupted behind you and you got freeze 

" Where are you going?" 

You blinked your lashes before turning around, you looked at jungkook who was standing infront of you few steps away with hands in his pocket, staring deeply in your soul with his steel expressions.

You don't know what to say or what to express in this condition while he asked the same question again. 

" I asked where are you going?" 

Biting your lower lip, you looked down breaking the intense eye contact, you opened your mouth and stuttered " 

" I create problems in your and grandpa's life. I'm not a good daughter neither a good wife. And my doubts and wrong decisions led us to divorce " you looked up straight into his eyes with your teary red ones and continues " I loved you but never trusted you...I'm sorry" 

You again looked down and sniffed before turning around but stopped when he said " you're still my wife" 

You looked at him with surprise and shining desperate eyes while he continued " you signed those useless papers but i didn't" he took few steps forward while you feel relaxed yet a pure guilt was running inside you and moved back away from him before hitting the door you said 

" still I'm not a good wife..i .. I can't do this... I wanna leave" you expressed while he wrapped his arm around your waist before pulling you into him, snuggling into before leaving multiple kisses on your neck. You closed your eyes feeling his warmth while he took few more minutes to inhale your natural aroma and said 

" I haven't confessed my love...yet, you're leaving" 

You opened your eyes as his words caught you completely off guard. You're feeling a mix of shock, happiness, and a whole bunch of emotions. Finally, he confessed that he loves you too. But then, something else weighs in her mind. You remembered that you cheated on him and is now carrying the baby of someone who is against him. 

You starts to question if you deserves his love or if you should even be with him after your all wrongdoing.

"I... I never thought you would feel this way about me..." You whispered while he pushed you into the door, gripping your waist tightly and leaving multiple kisses he said 

 "You mean everything to me. I can't bear the thought of you being gone. I love you, despite everything. I want to be with you, no matter what."

You feel overwhelmed with his soft words and sniffed before covering your mouth you started crying once again and expressed your fear "But... I cheated on you. I betrayed you. And now... I'm carrying someone's baby."