Chapter 27

(LUCIFER)

(LUCIFER)

ANGER. FURY. RAGE. It was all I could think of right now!

The gold-digging pregnant b*tch was the one who hired this scumbag to kill my EVANGELINA!

If she weren't pregnant, I'd be torturing her right now. She won't get away with this. She's going to pay sorely for what she's done. Right now, I need to deal with this piece of sh*t!

"TAKE HIM BACK TO THE POLICE STATION TOMORROW! ERASE HIS MEMORY AND MAKE HIM CONFESS!" I yelled at my demon henchmen

"B-but we had a deal," stuttered Victor

"You're a bloody c*nt if you think I'd let you walk away a free man!" I yelled

I stormed out of the cellar and back upstairs! Tomorrow, that wench is finished! Pregnant or not, she's going to rot in prison! I stormed back into my room to calm down until I heard a soothing singing voice coming from the shower. It was my Bumblebee; I saw her relaxing in the bathtub, singing softly. She had a beautiful voice. Suddenly, all the anger I was feeling disappeared. Her singing voice made me calm, relaxed, and wholesome again. She's the reason I breathe and feel. She was good, and I was terrible. She was pure, and I was evil. She's an angel, and I'm a demon...literally.

I wrapped my arms around her, and she jumped.

"Luci, you scared me!" she said, breathing

*giggles* I'm sorry, my love, I heard you singing and was entranced. You have a beautiful voice.

She blushed.

"Thank you, baby; it was a lullaby my granny used to sing to me," she said

"It was adorable," I said

(Evangelina)

Something was bothering him; I could tell something had happened.

"Are you alright, LuciBear? You seemed a little upset. " I asked

"Oh, I'm alright, baby, just a few of my guards are a bit incompetent, that's all," I said

"Give them a break, hun; I know you're their boss, but be easy on them," I said

"I can't promise that. Their jobs are to protect and serve. They swore an oath. A man in my powerful position needs to have guards at all times. As I said, I have enemies everywhere and won't let anyone harm you or me. " I said

"You're right," I said

Soon, I moved to the other side of the tub and teased Lucifer a bit by crossing my legs and stroking them. I could see him getting all hot. I used my index finger to command him to join me in the tub. He wasted no time undressing his clothes and joining me in the tub. I climbed on him and began to kiss his neck. He began to moan and grip onto me, closing the gap between us. I began to nibble on his neck and earlobe; he began to growl and clutch onto me, moaning and groaning.